Reviews for Raggy
Smooth Doggie chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Another awesome story from you scousemuz1k, well thought out and executed plot with plenty of twists and turns. Lots of names to remember and I did find myself having to go back one chapter when I confused myself with Kath's team - more my fault than yours though!

Sorry to hear you have to go to Hospital, hope its nothing too serious and you are soon on the road to recovery. All the best
USAFChief chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
This was a nice, tight little piece, and I'm sure it would have been somewhat longer had you not been scheduled for surgery. Here it is almost a year after you wrote this that I'm wishing you well as you trundle off to the hospital. I'm certain that at this point there are no lingering episodes of drug induced haziness, etc, because I see you've written a good deal more since then. I do hope all is well.

Do you ever go back and read your own stuff from when you started? If not, you should. You have come a long way from that first story that caught my attention. Your dialog is tighter and your plot lines while direct allow for misdirection and subterfuge even in the minds of your readers. You are really something, you are.

Thanks for posting this. I shall do my best to reply to your earlier notes in a few minutes. My best to you.

pdf
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Wonderfully action filled ending...with tony getting his shirt off of course :D and hurt a little hehe...to a wonderfully written story :D Great job scouse, its good to see that the sister and the children were safe too :D
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Do i like-a Italian boy? oh hell yes haha...i think he should take his clothes off woo haha great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next :D
xx-samantha-xx chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Love the interactions in this chapter hehe...yay undercover Tony Woop woop...I wonder where the sister and her kids are tho ? Guess I will find out soon :-)

I'm on my phone reading so I'm not logged in lol
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ahhhh Tony Tony Tony, ever the protector-that-usually-gets-hurt-in-the-process lol Great start to this story so far and i can't wait to see what happens in the rest of it :D
Madances chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I have enjoyed the part I read. Looking forward the the rest. Tracy
SpaceAnJL chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
So much fun. A tight, well-written actual case. And your OC's don't make me want to throw things.
Laine3112 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Molto buona signora!

Must comment about the fight scene - many writers concentrate too much on the choreography of the fight and forget to give the readers an insight into what the characters are feeling or thinking. You fight scene was very nicely balanced with both.

Also, how you can introduce us to a plot, engage us with interesting OC's and wrap up an entire story in 6 chapters is extraordinary. Exceptionally well done, L
Laine3112 chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter, very busy with just the right amount of drama and a pretty decent old cliff-hanger.

Still troubled by my visions of Carlotta, may have to poke out my mind's eye. :)

And you're right...nothing DID keep this Scouse down! Well done, you!
Laine3112 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Carlotta is the name of Australia's best known drag queen, so you can probably imagine the disturbing visuals I'm having of McGee at the moment. lol

Another revealing, well-planned chapter. Well done, Scouse, L
Laine3112 chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Great big piece of the puzzle just fell into place with this excellent chapter but I'd have thought we'd have both had enough of pathologists for a while...second thoughts, maybe we could make an exception in Tony's case.
Laine3112 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Lovely attention to detail, as always and lots of background info to intrigue and get my cogs turning. God forbid, Ziva wouldn't be nosing around in Tony's business, would she? Would she? lol

Have to chase the ice-cream man down the street in my pajamas (I'm in my pajamas - not him) but I will be back asap.

Well done, L
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Finally, finally, FINALLY getting a chance to start reading this story. It's been transferred from my pre-Xmas to do list, to my Xmas wish list, to my list of new year's resolutions and I swear I'll have it done by Australia Day - Jan 26.

Very strong start with the OC's shining, as usual. Well done, Scouse. L
TesubCalle chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Ah, that's what I like: a story that ends well.

Patricia really is a nasty bit of goods, isn't she? I guess her one redeeming quality is that she actually wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Usually, those fashion mavens are so high-maintenance that they freak out if they chip their nail polish.

I never made the connection between Rita and Karen, so good on you for that little surprise reveal.

Thanks for not whumping Tony *too* badly this time. He deserves a break now and again, don't you think?

Alrighty, get well quickly, because I look forward to reading your next offering.