Reviews for Necropolis of Angels
This was sick and horrifying. You're awesome!
Dangara2610 chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
So... much... *Fatality* confusion, trill, the arguments and the consequences, oh God, this was a roller coaster, you did an amazing job in this fic (I must confess, I try to censor myself when it comes to pretty bad visualizations, but still I don't miss the action) , Greetings, God bless you nvn
mexicohetalia chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Woah...That ending 0_o
Sucre Musique chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Beautiful and wonderful story! I cried but at the same time very happy that they died together instead of they kill Arthur or vice versa.

Wonderful story again! Thank you for the scary yet heart warming story!
o0DreamWeaver0o chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I can't believe I'm reading this again after all this time. It's just so beautiful. I love your writing style and the undertone voice. Really, really beautiful~ I would love to read more of your stories like this~

1 more fan
Undertaker Riddle chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Dear D3athz-C4lling,

I just read your entire story of "Necropolis of Angels." I must say it was quite the nicely crafted story and rather well-written for such a short story. It also held nice, short descriptions that were both nice and collectively straight to the point. In all reality, it held a better plot and ending than most horror movies I've seen. All of the aspects of it seemed horribly bittersweet and wonderfully grotesque. It wouldn't hurt, though, to maybe try a bit more descriptive approach and to perhaps drag the action out a tad more. I do believe that you did well for putting so much into such a short story, though. Forgive me if I seem blunt in this review, I'm not really trying to be, but it's only because I'm just trying to state what I thought of it. Also, it's not my place to say how your story should be done, so please think of my words as mere suggestions, all right? Thank you for reading this and I hope to read more grim tales from you soon.

My condolences,

Undertaker Riddle.
Zanchev chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ok, is it creepy that I found the ending really sweet?

i liked this, it was well written and, whilst i can see the resemblance to stephen king's works, you've made it your own :)

well done.
Hilarious chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Love Pet Semetary. This is good
condesce chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
This scared the shit out of me. Like when you get that weird feeling after you'd watched a horror movie? I got that feeling. Why did I decide to read something like this when I couldn't sleep?

Anyway, you did an amazing job with this! It was so good. Well done
Hi chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
This is rrly disturbing but... shall I say beautiful? No, more like a unwritten meaning that shall tell a story for those who care to listen.
kittielyn chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
d'aww its over already! oh well its great and if Matt came back to life with the bunny ( i now dubb mr fluffy) doesnt that mean that Francis is alive as well i am so confuzed but i love the story its be amazing and way more awesome than prussia i usually dont like this genre due to being really scared but i loved this story and i just couldn't stop reading it once i started it be amazing

3 it!
hexa chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Omg... Wow... That was brilliant I'm too speechless

its breathtaking and very gore I'm not even a fan of this genre but this was an overturn
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
...Holy shit. That..that was AMAZING! Why aren't there more reviews for this?
Blinded by the Love chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I'm... confuzzled... O.O
Darkest Moon chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Saw and read your story in one sitting and it's one of the best horror stories i've ever read! Even the ending sent me chills and shaken but it was an excellent end.