Reviews for I can hear the cannons call
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I loved it! I like Jalous!Arthur so much! And Merlin getting lots of attention from Gwaine and other knights is the best thing ever! :9
rawr52 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Lovely little piece. Arthur's go cute :)
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
ah arthur why are you so emotionally constipated. this was a very understated work and i liked it.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
interesting

_

Yuki
AquaRibbon chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Short but sweet, and you got Arthur's emotions across very nicely! I liked this a lot. :)
zammierox chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
oooh haha aww
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Again...I like the ending! You wrap the story up nicely!
Aria chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was really good, but you should totally take it to the next level.

I mean I love the Gawain/Merlin bromance but I don't think that Arthur would reall take it with a pinch of salt - he's the crown prince for magic's sake!

He'd defo do somethin so that Merlin paid more attention to him, to relieve some of that jealousy.

Please write a sequel x :)
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oooh, I love this!

Although I truly adore the show, I'm just not happy about the way they've handled (or rather NOT handled) the Merlin/Arthur bromance! Where has it gone?

Anyway, I shan't complain all over this review, because this little fic was really lovely. xD

It definitely feels very IC all the way through, and I really like your style. Ohhhh, Gwaine is adorable too! I love how you've emphasised how he's protective of Merlin.

I really REALLY hope that this is how Arthur actually feels. ;P He deserves to have Merlin pay someone else attention with the way he's neglected the poor thing this series!

Please write the next Merlin series. C;

And please please please write a follow-up. xD

Don't just have it with Arthur and Merlin, put some Gwaine into it!

One thing though, how does the title relate? (: I've been puzzling over it. xD

Anyway, brilliant little fic. C; Packs quite a punch for its tiny size!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
continue!
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awh;) poor Arthur:(
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh, poor Arthur...Great job! I REALLY liked this. Wonderful job!
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved it! It really summed up Saturday's epi so well and how I would imagine Arthur might feel secretly jealous but would never admit it. (: A great oneshot.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great! Arthur deserve it! He really act like a prat. He don't even thank Merlin or Gawain for god sake! Gawain gaze surely asking merlin why he try so hard to save Arthur. Now you mention it, Gawain and merlin only meet shortly but Gawain already think Merlin as special to him. Gawain might be somewhat of a trouble maker but he is just someone that merlin really need someone who really appreciate him and all! merlin was very tolerant of Arthur but if he can have between Arthur and someone who openly appreciate him and treated him special would he still choose Arthur. Don't think so, he choose Freya over Arthur doesn't he. Even if they're two side of the same coin, Arthur can never understand Merlin like Freya does. I love Arthur jealousy. please write a sequel. Now that Arthur knew he got competition I want to see how he react. I love how Gawain gaze keep following Merlin and telling Arthur he was here for Merlin. That's like intense love! And it look true in the episode. I love it when someone else love merlin and arthur got jealous. Arthur would appreciate Merlin more if he knew he might be snatch away. I love Merlin smile!
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Very nice and sharp fic. I'm pretty sure Arthur does get jealous. Merlin is with him pretty much all the time. I think one thing Arthur gets even more jealous is Merlin's friendship with Lancelot. Lancelot just isn't really my favorite, but I love Gwaine.

I really liked your style.

Arthur seriously needs to hug Merlin or even admit that he considers him as a friend, not as his servant (because really, the prince can be such an social idiot sometimes).D