Reviews for Cottage
pokemypoke chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
I really like how you're handling this and the direction it's going in. James is just insanely sweet and yet he seems totally in character. I'm so glad we fnally hear where Jessie has been this whole time! I'm eager to see how you write the interactions between the two of them.

The whole idea of building the cabin...the simplicity of it all...paired with these short chapters and very basic, to-the-point sentences just makes this fic one of a kind. I sincerely hope to see an update soon and am so glad to know it's been updated. I personally find the random rabbit to be a welcome change and am rather glad that it isn't a Pokemon. It adds to the naturalness of the fic.

Amazing job and look forward to seeing more from you soon.
A Stranger chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
You write so exeptionally nicely,

The shortness is sweet and device-ly.

It would make an English teacher proud,

And the sky to un-becloud.
Truthbot 5000 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
It would be good if you could only realize that a paragraph does not a chapter make.
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
waveripple of team sunrise chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
to lazy to log in ;)

PLOT~! I like plots! :)
xXHeart of GoldXx chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This story's all right. Instead of rabbits, shouldn't they be bunearys? Or nidorans?

Try making the chapters longer to keep me (and others) wanting to read more.
Wonderland-Rebel chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Okay... I'm curious to see how you're gonna pull this one off...
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I like it, but, maybe...a tad longer? Please?
JX Valentine chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Color me intrigued.

I like the way this is laid out. The briefness of the chapters forces you to capture only one part of a scene - which you do pretty poetically - and as a result, you pique a reader's curiosity. We're left watching him cut the logs, put in some hard work, and enjoy nature, and although this would sound like it's mundane, the fact that we're not given a lot of information makes us wonder why he's there and what happened to drive him into the wilderness like this.

I think I'll keep an eye on this to see where it goes.
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Cool, but why is he buiilding a cottage...don;t tell me, just update!
jedininjamellomaster chapter 1 . 10/31/2010