Reviews for Reverberations
Monesca chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
No words...

Sad and nostagic, beautiful and depp, shisui and itachi...

Thanks for this, my dear.

Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I held off on reviewing this one and then I simply forgot. I came across it again just now as I was searching for new ItachixShisui stories to read. (Your wonderful stories have kind of made them one of my present OTP's.)

I delayed reviewing this because I simply don't really know what to say about it. It feels so very different from other stories that I've read. It's kind of like a hazy and gentle ghost story. But it's more of a memory than a story, and the fact that reading this felt more like witnessing another's dream of a memory than reading about one says a lot about your writing style. This story's a lot emptier than many of your other ones; a lot goes unsaid. It's not my favourite of yours, but I still like the idea and the character interactions.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
What an eerie and gorgeous story. D:
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 12/2/2010

I don't know what to say.

I want to say that this was great, only it isn't enough. There's another word, a word that I don't know yet because I've never had a reason to look for it, that would describe how I felt as I read this, but I just don't know it.

There wasn't a single word I skipped over when I read this; that means every word you chose had a purpose and played it. There were no nonsense sentences or cluttering words that got in the way. You knew exactly what you were doing with each word you put down, with every action you planned. You made sure that nothing was wasted; that each word played its part and rested for the next to come up to the stage.

I'm rather jealous.

But I'm happy that I found this. I'm happy there are still people here who have the talent to write.

But I'm still jealous.

A. E. Stover
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I really must start watching/reading this again.

I enjoy everything that you write, love.
Yoko Ono's Uglystick chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I have my reservations about this piece. It was dry, and surprisingly, lacked your usual flavour. Of course, I realise it's supposed to be sparse. I hope this is only an experiment. And it's delicately dramatic-thematic, I'll give you that. But that's a common feature of your stories, so I can only be glad it's there. This story, however, seemed bald - excuse me - a dry and empty socket of a follicle. It would have been one o "I am mysterious and like having a nonexistent je ne sais quois!"-writing-phase products if not knowing you can write better than this. I honestly didn't care for this. It had no umph. I was cheated out of the suspense advertised (well, not entirely).

Or - you know, I could be taking this story in from a wholly unnecessary angle. If that's the case, don't let my igorance ruin your artistry.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Your stories are always exquisitely painful to read because there's that "what could have been" factor to contend with, and you can make it more bittersweet and more real than pretty much all the authors on this site. You can give us a story we already know ends in tragedy and still make us hope that it'll work out somehow, only to make that hope turn against us. Basically, your stories are powerful, and I adore reading them. This story is no exception.

I think this story is perfect for Halloween just with the whole idea of Shisui still hanging around like that. I love their interactions, Itachi's dialogue and refusal to believe that what he did is reality. That he's trying to convince himself the dream is real says so much. Love it!
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
DUUUDDEE. That was so mind-bendingly awesome. I loved the concept and I loved the simplicity. It was a far cry from how flowy you usually are. Not saying I like either style better, I just appreciate the variation, cause you can pull either one off. The conversation between Itachi and Shisui near the end gave me chills. This story definitely had an element of horror in it. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
It hurts so good...
xo chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
"Fingertips pressed each to each."

i have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

i do not think that they will sing to me.
she chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
absolutely gorgeous like always :)