Reviews for Metamorphosis
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hello! I'm reviewing as part of the comfort zone challenge, which was a long long time ago now, I apologise for taking so long!

I don't know if it's because I don't know the fandom, but I found this really hard to follow. Your writing in itself, stylistically, is good, but so many things were unexplained, and I don't know if it's because I don't know the fandom or because, in trying to make this a mystery, you left out some information that would have helped in understanding everything that was going on - I got the big bits, that Lucciano and Placido were brothers, and Placido was terminally ill, and he then died and went into a different body... but I don't understand that eyepiece, the subtleties of the relationship between Lucciano, Sly, Jose and Leiko...the 'task' that Jose is undertaking when he refuses to let Lucciano visit his brother...

I apologise if I am being really dense about this!
Brisingamen chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Castillo would be written ka-su-ti-ryo (カスティリョ)(..if that katakana will even show up) I'll give you an honest review once I catch a breath from end of the term shenanigans.