Reviews for Trespass
Zane-Ice-Fairy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this was really fun and creative!
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
What a very interesting and exciting experience that the three of them had! Thankfully they were able to get away from those malicious ghost lights. I wonder how Hogan would react if they decided to tell him the truth?
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was creepy. Very appropriate for Halloween. I really like the talking of every character and the encounter of different legends. I guess that every culture has the same enthusiasm for getting scared once in a while.
jdm chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Love this story-just the right touch for Halloween! Carter to the rescue!
konarciq chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Alright, Ill say right from the start that Im not a great fan of horror stories. But what the heck, your teaser and the reviews you got so far got me interested.

I realize that this whole thing is not to be taken too seriously, but nonetheless: are you aware that Halloween as the evening of ghosts etc is an American holiday (or "invention", if you prefer), and this version of all saints day/all souls day wasnt really introduced to Europe until some twenty years ago? Of course the Americans in camp might well have shared their stories with guys like Newkirk and LeBeau, but I doubt it would affect them as strongly as you suggest here.

Still, you got the three of them well in character, and the story itself is quite well written. I especially enjoyed Carters outranking answer :-)

One thing I think you have to watch out for is the practical execution of little things. For example: fog or no fog, if they expect a patrol up ahead, it would be kinda stupid to be calling out to each other, or to use a flashlight. Dead giveaways...
Jennaya chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Eerie spooky story, perfect for tonight. I like that Carter was the one to save everyone.
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
very cute. I love to see Carter pull rank. Thanks for the story.
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Excellent story for Halloween! Spooky, and not at all what I was expecting. The guys were so in character; I could hear them in my head. I especially loved this line:

No self-respecting ghost would try to attach itself to a handkerchief, after all.

ROTFL! I don't know why, but that just cracks me up!

Great job! I'm glad you took up the challenge.
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
A nice suspense story for Halloween. You actually had me fooled there a bit with the paint, I wasn't entirely sure how this story would pan out but I like where you went with it. It had an eery touch. Things are not always what they seem in more ways than one.

I also really liked Carter's role.
80sarcades chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Creepy, and good for Halloween. I eally liked this!
Deana chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was an awesome story! I loved it!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Suspenseful and exciting little ghost story. Great job! :)