Reviews for Shipwrecked
Please continue this story and you probably shouldn't have anymore of Eric getting drunk.
How about with him asking her name then saying his and afterwards kissing but the next day they have to deal with Ursula and Vanessa (Ursula being just released from prison and her daughter Vanessa being the school bully). They would go to the same school.
ptdf chapter 1 . 3/28
The change in setting was well done. It's nice that dancing also played a larger role in the original story. I think this chapter can stand fine on its own. If you decide to go on, I agree with Death101 - you could have Ariel leave before Eric wakes up (dad calls? ride is leaving?) and follow the traditional plot from there.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Well you could follow along the movie until you think of something better for a plot. But in any case, the she and he isn't a problem. It makes the story more interesting in my mind. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow this is neat! I mean you managed to add in the original plot and keep the characters true but in a completely different location and environment. Awesome job! I hope you are continuing this!

Unknown Awesomeness chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I loved the story. It is very interesting, please continue.
Toons Girl chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Awww, I like the romance between them! Please update!
KittenCeez chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Oh I love this! This fic is wonderfully written!

I cannot wait to see where this goes!

Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Wow, I never thought Ariel and Eric happening in another time and place. And you connected your own version to the Disney one so well with your descriptions and little hints. Love this very much.

Great job. Thanks a lot for sharing this! :)
Leah Day chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Gorgeous! I also loved the fact that you didn't use names. It gave the chapter an edge.

Looking forward to the next chapter, but don't feel that you have to hurry your updates. You have a nice clean flow, you seem to know what direction you want to go in and that you are loving what you are writing, take your time and enjoy writing this story.

:) Leah.
bananannabeth chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
To be honest, I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as the first - I don't think it flowed as well.

But it was still beautiful, and I love the interactions between the two of them.

Oh, and I agree with your choice of using 'he' and 'she', it makes it feel as though we're hearing the story from their minds rather than from a completely separate narrator.
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Though short, this was a great chapter! I like the two different POVs. I think it makes this story a little more… I don’t know… Romantic? Intense? Mysterious? Dreamy? Well, whatever the adjective, I like it. Keep up the great work! :)
bananannabeth chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I adore it, simply adore it.

The way you've written this and portrayed the characters is simply beautiful. It's a completely different setting to anything that was seen in the movie or original story, but I can still see their characteristics in your depiction.

I will most certainly continue to read this, and I look forward to discovering what happens after this encounter.

Oh, and the closing line - well, it just made my heart melt.

Mckinsey chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Very good story(: I think you should continue!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Fantastic vocabulary and a marvelous use of adjectives! This is a very interesting story, and the way it is written is definitely part of its charm (I will read if it is continued). My only complaint is that, even though you explained it at the beginning, you should add Ariel and Eric's names in the piece itself when they are first introduced. It may just be a preference of mine, but I think it would be handy, especially for anyone who may skip over the opening explanation.

Thanks for sharing. Great work! :)