Reviews for Shipwrecked
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Well you could follow along the movie until you think of something better for a plot. But in any case, the she and he isn't a problem. It makes the story more interesting in my mind. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow this is neat! I mean you managed to add in the original plot and keep the characters true but in a completely different location and environment. Awesome job! I hope you are continuing this!

Unknown Awesomeness chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
I loved the story. It is very interesting, please continue.
Toons Girl chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Awww, I like the romance between them! Please update!
KittenCeez chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Oh I love this! This fic is wonderfully written!

I cannot wait to see where this goes!

Rosa Cotton chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Wow, I never thought Ariel and Eric happening in another time and place. And you connected your own version to the Disney one so well with your descriptions and little hints. Love this very much.

Great job. Thanks a lot for sharing this! :)
Leah Day chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Gorgeous! I also loved the fact that you didn't use names. It gave the chapter an edge.

Looking forward to the next chapter, but don't feel that you have to hurry your updates. You have a nice clean flow, you seem to know what direction you want to go in and that you are loving what you are writing, take your time and enjoy writing this story.

:) Leah.
Ashlee Pond chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
To be honest, I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as the first - I don't think it flowed as well.

But it was still beautiful, and I love the interactions between the two of them.

Oh, and I agree with your choice of using 'he' and 'she', it makes it feel as though we're hearing the story from their minds rather than from a completely separate narrator.
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Though short, this was a great chapter! I like the two different POVs. I think it makes this story a little more… I don’t know… Romantic? Intense? Mysterious? Dreamy? Well, whatever the adjective, I like it. Keep up the great work! :)
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I adore it, simply adore it.

The way you've written this and portrayed the characters is simply beautiful. It's a completely different setting to anything that was seen in the movie or original story, but I can still see their characteristics in your depiction.

I will most certainly continue to read this, and I look forward to discovering what happens after this encounter.

Oh, and the closing line - well, it just made my heart melt.

Mckinsey chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Very good story(: I think you should continue!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Fantastic vocabulary and a marvelous use of adjectives! This is a very interesting story, and the way it is written is definitely part of its charm (I will read if it is continued). My only complaint is that, even though you explained it at the beginning, you should add Ariel and Eric's names in the piece itself when they are first introduced. It may just be a preference of mine, but I think it would be handy, especially for anyone who may skip over the opening explanation.

Thanks for sharing. Great work! :)
Toons Girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
You should make a continuation of this story.

When introducing names of the characters, first say their names in first sentences. Then, in later sentences, replace their names with "she" and "he". I know that you already mentioned who are the characters in the story, but in future references it is better to say the names of characters in introduction before replacing them with pronouns.
Leah Day chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm not a big Ariel and Eric shipper, but this was excellent. If you decide to continue this I'll certainly read the following chappies.

Well done!