Reviews for Royal Treatment
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
ijbfdkvjsbgjsgvbkjhsbft
that is all i can express because omg alkdfjbnvslkejrbhvlm,serbvrekljbh *fangasm*
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved it!
I loved pretty much all about it, really great fanfic. I really like your writing style so much
Love, Hikaru
EmiXNaru chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ohohoho 3333 Best fanfic I've read with those two so far. I love the way you write them 33 ;u;
NAME chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So. there went my overies... adorable. Kau is adorable...
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Looooooove it!
Man, these two won me over the moment I saw them together. Admittedly, seeing 'Kau,' or 'Inu' rather, for the first time was a shock -I pleasant one though, I kept wondering when I'd get to see the kinky darlin' that kept such a beautiful pet.
Is it strange that at some point -the wet kisses- it was nearly bestiality?
Well, this was my first 'Togainu no Chi' fanfic and it was amazing. I'm off to read more...!
Sayonara,
Lolita
Krolshi chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh gosh I love these two Cx something about them just makes me giggle! Thank you for writing this! :D really great fanfic! And gosh I would love to see/read thf net time deal *w
Patty-san chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Adored! I did actually read it in a good order. I enjoyed a lot this story and how Arbitro handle the bath.
Well none else could ever clean his baby... hehehehe...
Very well very well congratulations *_*
SHINee-baby chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Love love love you should really do a sequel
anne818x chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
A yes it's been a while since I last read a TNC fanfic. This shit is good. Me gusta. I just love Kau, he's so cute.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Cuuute :3
tuesycakes chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love this! It's BEYOND adorable..yet sexy! I love all of your stories on this anime to be honest :) I only started watching it yesterday and I fell in love with ArbitroxKau! Thanks so much and keep up the good work!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was amazing! :D I LOVE IT!
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It is true that there aren't alot of Togainu no chi fanfics, -sighs-. I really enjoyed reading this btw, -adds story to favs-
Lady Kitten-Tsune chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awwwwww~! I think this is suuuuuch a cute story! :D I like the way that you portray their relationship, Kau's reactions are simply adorable, and Arbitro seems less creepy when you write about him (LOL!)! This story is crazy-well written! Definately enjoyed. w
RainbowYuki chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
*fangirls* O/O I think this is better than the doujin that is similar xDD I was only a fan of AkiraxKau until I read this, too bad there aren't more TnC fics with this pairing! loved it and it was awesomely written!