Reviews for The Captain Morgan Culmination
semi-absorbed chapter 1 . 8/17
Aooo quale asdfresxjkkugnm. PWP, how about PWF? WITH FLUFF because it's so damn adorable!
Persephonespomegranate chapter 1 . 1/24
Love Penny's night in numbers. Hot and sweet at the same time.
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Omg this was sooooo cute! Loved it! It really is going to a new favorite one :)
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Wow...just wow! Thanks so much
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I have to say that as much as I loved the steamy middle of this story, I loved the ending most! Nice job!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
All right...
I don't usually review from my cellphone, but I needed to say this: It was beautiful!
The whole story was amazingly well written and the characters well so spot on that I couldn't stop myself from reading the whole thing with their actual voices on my head!
I loved it, and that ending was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Great job!
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Sweet
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is glorious
Kimlavina chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Such a sweet story!
Billiebee3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wow…you actually managed to do Sheldon in a way that was manly and in charge and in character at the same time…that's a serious accomplishment. Good job!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was so wonderfully enjoyable.

I've always been the type that likes to see an inflated ego crushed, except when there are deeds to back-up said ego. In that particular case, ego in a man is my kryptonite. (Seriously, it's what first attracted me to my hubby.)
And Sheldon reminding her that he excelled at everything... that's one of the sexiest lines I've heard in a long time, not because of the line itself, but because of the man delivering it. Somehow, this story just highlighted all my kinks. Well done.
greengummybears chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
awww, the ending is so cute!
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh, I adored this story. It stuck to their characters but was so adorable. I loved it, great job. 3
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Can't really see this happening in canon, as awesome as it'd no doubt be, but a delicious fic nonetheless:)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »