Reviews for The Captain Morgan Culmination
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I have to say that as much as I loved the steamy middle of this story, I loved the ending most! Nice job!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
All right...
I don't usually review from my cellphone, but I needed to say this: It was beautiful!
The whole story was amazingly well written and the characters well so spot on that I couldn't stop myself from reading the whole thing with their actual voices on my head!
I loved it, and that ending was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Great job!
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Sweet
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is glorious
Kimlavina chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Such a sweet story!
Billiebee3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wow…you actually managed to do Sheldon in a way that was manly and in charge and in character at the same time…that's a serious accomplishment. Good job!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was so wonderfully enjoyable.

I've always been the type that likes to see an inflated ego crushed, except when there are deeds to back-up said ego. In that particular case, ego in a man is my kryptonite. (Seriously, it's what first attracted me to my hubby.)
And Sheldon reminding her that he excelled at everything... that's one of the sexiest lines I've heard in a long time, not because of the line itself, but because of the man delivering it. Somehow, this story just highlighted all my kinks. Well done.
greengummybears chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
awww, the ending is so cute!
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh, I adored this story. It stuck to their characters but was so adorable. I loved it, great job. 3
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Can't really see this happening in canon, as awesome as it'd no doubt be, but a delicious fic nonetheless:)
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
*jaw drops*

Ummm I'm totally flippin' fan-girling right now. THIS. WAS. AMAZING.

Finally a fiction where Sheldon was dominant and primal and just freaking awesome...and it was totally and completely BELIEVABLE.

And your writing is just flat out flawless so obviously that helped the story along quite nicely.

Well done. Just brilliant! :)
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I JUST got to read this and man have I been missing out!
This was delcious! Absolutely one of the greatest oneshots Ever!
I loved it! Great story!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Fantastic story! You're a really talented writer.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 4/8/2012