Reviews for Come as you aren't
Gagika chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
They‘ve done it the right way...good decision!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/9/2018
II KNOW I WILL.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
JUST BECAUSE HER HYMEN BROKE DOESNT MEAN SHES NOT A VERGIN, I BROKE MMINE ON MY BROTHERS BIKE SCAREDD MEI RAN AND TOLD MY MOM SHE LAUGHED AND TOLD ME WHAT HAD HAPPENED YEARS LATER WHEN I GOT MARRIED IT HURT LIKE A SON OF A BITCH, THE BIKE DIDNT HURT HALF THAT MUCH.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I loved and enjoyed that a lot!
Mtgora chapter 2 . 2/16/2017
Loved it! I like when two seemingly unlikely personalities come together. So glad there's a continuation. Reading that next!
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
:) :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I was so happy for her when they were finally dancing together. You could tell that he liked her but, it was odd that he wasn't bothering to come and talk with her. Then when he did, because of the alcohol, things went askew. If they would've stayed just making out, all would've great. Instead he pushed too far and she felt like she ruined everything. Teen angst at its finest. Gotta love them. I am very glad that he came to her house to apologize. That he didn't wait until Monday, regardless of the hour. I'm happy she's happy . . . off to read that sequel.
Team Marylou chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Excellent!
LOVED THIS SO, so much!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Wow that was absolutely an amazing story! I truly loved it. It was so "real". All along Edward felt the same as Bella! Sure he's a horny teenager but the fact that he came to appologize for reading her wrong, states volumes! He really is a nice, sweet guy. I love your Edward! Bella is becoming a woman and she respects herself. But even better than that, she "knows" herself and that she wasn't quite ready yet. I'm sure that soon she will realize that she's ready for that next step!

You are an amazing writer! This was so good!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Poor Bella, I bet that was frightening. Glad Edward made it all better. Cute!
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
This was so good! Thanks!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Great thanks
Sassyvampmama chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Thanks for sharing.
Lya Long chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Oh so sweet! c'est magnifique, adorable et tendre. A story like my heart like, thank you for sharing your talent and for "unleashing your imagination"
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
That was seriously good, and I can't wait to read the continuation :D