Reviews for LaO: KU Ficlets
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 25 . 12/13/2010
That's a great line, 'Quit looking at my eyes, my boobs are down here.' I think I need to use that on my boyfriend.

Ewwww, Iruka/Anko. No. Bad.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
*snicker* I'd tap/slap/grope Sasuke's ass. I'd be the man too, cuz he's too girly.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
If I were the nurse taking care of them, I'd be snickering. I wanna be a nurse in an anime/book world, not the real world. T.T
Kannebas chapter 26 . 12/6/2010
I usually automatically pass over and slag off any adaptation that has a contemporary AU, not even being able to muster the will to read at least a chapter to bury it. With that said, I've read the title and the first sentence of the summary and I'm already laughing. So, I'm cuing this motherfucker up.

From the word go, this story is fuckin' funny. Even when it gets dark, it never loses its sense of humor. I find myself repeatedly saying, "THAT'S TERRIBLE! Why am I laughing"? Somebody's been watching too much Investigation Discovery. And I would know 'cause I've been there. Moving on, I have to address this gratuitous Japanese. Now, it's no where near as bad as it is in other stories I've read, but every time I see surnames precede given names in the presentation, I'm compelled to do my best Jules Winnfield impression. "WHAT COUNTRY YOU FROM"?

No, just... no. Yeah, it was funny and yeah, I was warned about it, but no; either write it or don't write it. Don't just hand wave it 'cause it's something you're into. In all cases, I laughed and sometimes, even screamed in frustration. Am I the only one who doesn't jump to conclusions around this place? I think you know what I'm referring to. Chapter twenty-three wins The Game for the title alone.

Mood whiplash and noodle incidents abound, the plot makes no sense. Technically, it isn't supposed to... sort of. Okay, it does and it doesn't. Is post-modernism awesome or what? The narration is hard to read at times. Its flow gets very awkward and schizophrenic with tenses, but it gets cleaned up and more consistent as the story progresses.

While 'Lawl and Order: Konoha Unit' is funny and the character portrayals are true to their canon counterparts in this contemporary setting, the dialogue sometimes gets stiff. Like the narration, this improves as the story progresses. The author's technique is fairly good. A few syntax errors remain, so a little more time in post would improve the flow of the narration and dialogue even more.

This adaptation definitely brings the lulz. It's a good example of an AU done fairly well. It's a shame that it's presented as a series of drabbles. FFN could use a fleshed out story that isn't shit. This is to 'Naruto' and 'Law and Order' what 'Police Squad!' was to 'M Squad' and 'Dragnet'. However, it lacks the 'doink-doink' and for that, I am disappoint. So, yeah, I liked this story. Baz out.

Wait, I LIKED this story?
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 14 . 11/12/2010
I owe him. Yum
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Haha. This makes me sad I haven't really had time to sit down and read these before. ( Now I wanna know- really tiny or really big?
Water-Soter chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
*ROFL* OMG! *dies!* Can I get some Naruto meets Kyuubi? MAN THIS ARE FANTASTIC! I AM YOUR SLAVE! DO WITH ME WHAT YOU WILL! er . . . in a very platonic sort of way :-)
Water-Soter chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Creepy! It brought chills down my spine. Your Itachi is great.
Water-Soter chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
Can I tell you how much I freaking love this AU, because I do, more than chocolate and more than sushi and even more than Hot and Sour soup. You are a genius and everyone should bow down to your glories talented writing fingers! :-)

Oh btw, I thought that this might interest you, there's this ficathon called the Family Haven ficathon. It's a ficathon that mainly focuses on family and close friendships. Naruto is one of the fandoms that are part of it. If you want more information, here's the URL:

family_