Reviews for Playing Fate
The QAS chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Why, oh why, did I love that so much?
anonymous2345 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I liked it. It was one of those stories that would give the faint at heart horrible nightmares, but this was a good story. It wasn't sexual, but it had some tortured Kyle in it.
Mizookie101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I just read some other coments and dont listen to the bad ones cause their musts pricks and dicks. Your awesome keep doing what your doing
Mizookie chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Eh it was okay. Would have been better with rape but I'm not complaining
0chibi0lawliet0 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Is it bad that I enjoyed this? alot?
Too lazy to login chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hulk hulk hulk. This is one of those stories that keeps you seized through out the entire thing. I just gotta say, if this is your safe version, then your non-safe version must be...um...
Get off the Streets chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Meh. Not a big fan of these slasher themed things, but this one is an "exception"...very chilling, very scary. Specially during the amputation. I'm still tensed up right now
SB chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
ok now i am scared of kenny and, why kyle!:( well lots of love sb!:):3
Misha Novak chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Well...

I'm not a particularly fan of gore or slasher-like things, but this gripped me, and I had to keep on reading. Of everything, when Kyle got is fingers sawed off. I was ready to pass out at my desk. Eff, I am clenching my fingers now. If this is the 'safe' one, your more uncensored one has to be one hell of a ride. Still, I love Kenny's thoughts, leading him to do what he did.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hrf hrf hrf amputation is one of my biggest kinks, this was absolutely delicious. Okay so where's the non-safe version?
FUCK YOU chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
THIS IS LIKE A FUCKING SLASHER MOVIE!

I'M FUCKING SCARED OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND THANKS TO YOU!

GODDAMMIT I'M SO ANGRY I WISH I COULD DO TO YOU WHAT YOU MADE KENNY DO TO KYLE!

YOU JUST LOST A READER. THANKS A LOT!

GET SOME FUCKING HELP, YOU SICK AND TWISTED FREAK!