Reviews for The Republic of Heaven
Angela.Qrow chapter 15 . 5/13
This story is so beautiful. Amazing. Please please please continue this amazing story.
A shame this one has gone unfinished...truly fascinating. It makes me want to go back and read His Dark Materials, as I never actually finished the trilogy. I found the gooden compass delightful...but got lost partway through the subtle knife. Thank you for furthering two fandoms with this work - thoroughly interesting.
Scathing reviewer chapter 15 . 8/24/2017
I really thought, for some reason, that this fic was finished. Oh, well.
HoroLaSage chapter 15 . 4/1/2017
Hello ! I love your story, the deamons which seems so naturals to me it's incredible, the relationships... Oh and I love John and Risa, they are so strong and loving and loved it's heartwarming... I'd love to know the rest, if you ever feel tempted !
Sorry I'm not native speaker, but stories this good deserve the effort :)
Marie chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Very fun... and very not done. Over a year of hiatus :(

I hope inspiration strikes and that you're okay.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
So Mycroft's arrogance turned out to bite everyone in the ass this time. He should have let John keep the alethiometer. Oh well at least they didn't get John. :) Blind, and he still managed to beat four or so witches! I love BAMF!John.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
Amazing! I love the golden compass trilogy and you tied these beautifully together. I'm exhausted from staying up so late last night because I couldn't stop reading! I normally try to give some helpful criticism but I honestly can't think of anything. The flow and style of the work is excellent and I can't wait to read more! There had not been a single story of yours that I have read and didn't like. You are a wonderful author. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
This is my all time favourite story, I love it so much! Please update asap xx
Silvia Phenora chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
This is amazing!
Please consider updating, you're actually one of my top 5 favorite Sherlock fanfic authors. These chapters probably take forever to write though...

I love how much attention you've payed to the other characters and how no one feels like an OC. It's all part of the world. How do you come up with these names?!

I guess the witches wanted John to... TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE. *shot with death spell* sorry...
bookwormrdd chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
it has been a year and a day please update
Whovian Wolf chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
This fic is amazing and going awesome! I hope you can update soon and good luck writing! :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Let's just talk about this seamlessly magnificent crossover of Sherlock with His Dark Materials. Because it really is seamlessly magnificent. The daemons are perfect and absolutely the best in their augmentation of their partners' characters; truly one soul and it's other half made solid. *rolls on floor* I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS NOW Anyway, I'm looking forward to the future developments in the Moriarty arc! Looks like he somehow found out about John's powers though the "how" remains a mystery... :D
shila chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
woooooooow interesting story , lovely . my favorite couple . If youll write Mystrade in this itll be perfect . i love Lastrade.
EvilDime chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow, I really hope you're still writing this and haven't abandoned it! 'cause this is pretty exciting!
Since the summary doesn't actually say anything about the story, I had no idea what I was in for... I certainly hadn't expected a Dark Materials crossover! And then you made John into someone who just might be a direct decendant of Lyra's, given his skills - and Moriarty another Lord Asriel. I very much doubt he wants John for his reading skills. Makes more sense to use the immense power separating him from Amarisa (yikes!) would free to cross worlds.
Now I'm just waiting for the telescope to show up, I can't remember what happened to it in the books...
I love Amarisa and Raniel, by the way. Wonderful characters!
Please do continue this sometime. I ould love to read it.
- Dime
EvilDime chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Hah! I knew it had to be a prophecy! After all, what could more profoundly mess up a guy's life and create unexpected mortal enemies than a prophecy? :P
- Dime