Reviews for The Republic of Heaven
This is my all time favourite story, I love it so much! Please update asap xx
Silvia Phenora chapter 15 . 1/19
This is amazing!
Please consider updating, you're actually one of my top 5 favorite Sherlock fanfic authors. These chapters probably take forever to write though...

I love how much attention you've payed to the other characters and how no one feels like an OC. It's all part of the world. How do you come up with these names?!

I guess the witches wanted John to... TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE. *shot with death spell* sorry...
bookwormrdd chapter 15 . 1/17
it has been a year and a day please update
Whovian Wolf chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
This fic is amazing and going awesome! I hope you can update soon and good luck writing! :)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Let's just talk about this seamlessly magnificent crossover of Sherlock with His Dark Materials. Because it really is seamlessly magnificent. The daemons are perfect and absolutely the best in their augmentation of their partners' characters; truly one soul and it's other half made solid. *rolls on floor* I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS NOW Anyway, I'm looking forward to the future developments in the Moriarty arc! Looks like he somehow found out about John's powers though the "how" remains a mystery... :D
shila chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
woooooooow interesting story , lovely . my favorite couple . If youll write Mystrade in this itll be perfect . i love Lastrade.
EvilDime chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Oh wow, I really hope you're still writing this and haven't abandoned it! 'cause this is pretty exciting!
Since the summary doesn't actually say anything about the story, I had no idea what I was in for... I certainly hadn't expected a Dark Materials crossover! And then you made John into someone who just might be a direct decendant of Lyra's, given his skills - and Moriarty another Lord Asriel. I very much doubt he wants John for his reading skills. Makes more sense to use the immense power separating him from Amarisa (yikes!) would free to cross worlds.
Now I'm just waiting for the telescope to show up, I can't remember what happened to it in the books...
I love Amarisa and Raniel, by the way. Wonderful characters!
Please do continue this sometime. I ould love to read it.
- Dime
EvilDime chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Hah! I knew it had to be a prophecy! After all, what could more profoundly mess up a guy's life and create unexpected mortal enemies than a prophecy? :P
- Dime
lu wang chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
i am chinese. i love your story,but my english just so i really try my best to translate(just for me),please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Please say you will continue. I've recently fallen in love with this story and I can't be patient knowing it was so close but so far to the ending. It's bloody brilliant and I love it. Thank you for writing something so awesome.
Marie Serohs chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
I share the sentiments of everyone that "OMG! YAY UPDATE!"

I love how you are combining the two stories.
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Wow. I love this. Absolutely love it!
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Told myself I'd wait until the end, but... !
About time. The...tension was making *me* tense...
Mara O chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I'm really enjoying this! I love how in-depth you get with how the daemons work and relate to everything.
Kayla chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Favorite Johnlock story ever. This beats anything i've ever read before. It's amazing and I love it, please update soon.