Reviews for Radio
Azrael chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Very nice story. You should continue it. It is the best AU story I have read in a while.
CharlesCarmichael728 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
This is a crazy ass story and i am having a hard time wrapping my head around it but at the same time i am intrigued by the way this is going and am excited to see more.
imgoingtocrash chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This story is really intense and interesting, I have to say.

You've created a fantastic representation of these characters in a different setting.

Good job!
Crumby chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Awesome to get a new chapter!

It definitely *is* depressing. But there's a delicious tension, and desperation to the story, and the atmosphere is so charged with it, I love it.

And I also loved how you painted an entire universe and story in what? 10k words. That's pretty great.

Thank you for updating.
mmkay chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
This story is super depressing and yet amazingly well written and intriguing. I have to admit I put off reading this story for a long time just because I'm not too big of a Firefly fan (I know, blasphemy), but I think the crossover works. Lovely work!
Amron chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Wow. Just... keep writing, please.
Crumby chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Love that story! There is such an intensity to it, albeit a little depressing, it's amazing.

I don't know if you intend to write more of it or not, but after 4 chapters the end made me wonder: will Chuck ever feel something again at some determinant point? That may not be enough to save them, they seem pretty doomed, but I kinda feel bad for Sarah. :)

Anyway, it's always a pleasure to read a new chapter from that story. Thank you!
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Good chapter
tw200 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
This crossover story is futuristic, gritty, struggles if not impossible to put a smile on your face. I respect your imagination in thinking it through. BUT... what I am in awe of is your writing. What a gift you have to write and think in such complex levels, it is quite amazing. Hope this war is soon over and C&S can have their time, their time together. I look forward to reading the creative words that you have to tell that story. When together they can turn all the hurt and dissappointment from the war so as to restructure their life together and learn to touch, comfort and love each other. Yep I can hardly wait for those words... Well done.
Ralle chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
This is really good writing! Please continue and update this, I love it!
Alaster Raz chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
It hauntingly good. It's depressing and makes me sad, yet I'm glad I found such a well-written work. I'm angry that I have not read this before. Unfortunately I have no reference point to how the story will end (because as you must well know FOX is a jackass) so I'm hoping for something a little bright.

I won't hold my breath for your next update(s) 'cause I know that writing a story can be hard and you have other things in life to do as well, but I will be waiting expectantly. Thank you for writing this story.
StargazingNOH8Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love a good Chuck/Firefly crossover story!

This is dark and alluring. Your description of events is detailed enough to let the reader kind of know what's going on, but leaves out enough to whet our curiosity; frantically reading on, hoping for more information.

I'm glad to see Team Bartowski alive, even though they are in mortal danger from the freaky Reavers. But when aren't those three in mortal danger from an enemy? I hope Devon and Ellie are alright. Poor Morgan, and where's Alex? I'm excited to see how Casey was swayed over to Chuck and Sarah's side, and how they all ended up fighting the good fight against the Alliance.

I really, really like this! :D Please update soon!
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Nice chapter
seaboji chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
thanks for another great update! this piece is so beautiful and heartbreaking. definitely a change from all the other fics in the section. looking forward to where you take this...doesn't seem like this will have a happy ending...
tw200 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Remarkable, this writing is remarkable.. The story is really starting to grow on me.. I am starting to feel the undertones that there is hope for them to be together and the smallest hope for a life not controlled by fear and destruction. Thanks