Reviews for Cirque des Ombres
L'ecureuil chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
The French would be, 'Cirque des Ombres'. So close. I'm happy to have recognized it so you weren't far off. A single letter is barely something to fret upon.
Make-my-life-a-book chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Please update this story , can't wait to see if Magnus is the one that is considered the freak
wolfvonbiele93 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ah this was awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Update update update please!
JacobNlack chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really like it hoping that it gets updated soon so I can find out what happens next.

Matt The Kid
filllingablankspace chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i think Alec is gonna meet Magnus soon!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hmmm it was funny )! poor Alec (

is thid the end?.../
mysteryssister chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
You're going to finish this right? RIGHT? You'd better! Cause this has the potential to be fantabulousirriffic! So update!
blop.blop.polb chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
love it please continue! i love all your storys about malec ! and i have read the darren shan books so it sounds really intresting, cant wait to see magnus
MaybeThere'sHope chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ohh this seems intriguing so far... :)

Brooke
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
GAH. Lady! You always do this me! Rev me up for whats gonna be an awesome fanfic and then dont give me any Magnus! Its a horrd tease. Because I KNOW Magnus is gonna be in the middle of a freak show. gah.

Ah well. XD I like it so far. Poor Alec not having the stomach for the rides, him and his Flamingo. is it gonna be named Hubert? XD Thats what I think of when I think of Flamingos oddly enough.

The little girl sounds soooo cute. XD How can Alec say no?

Well despite the teasing and, to me, too short chapter, XD cant wait, want to see more, deffinitely faving, I think I have about 70% of your stories on my favs lol.

Cant wait.
AvalonParadise chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love your writing, I can totally picture Alec as a carni with Magnus! (even though MB hasn't been intro'd yet)
BlackHairdye.SilverFindings chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG SO GOOD! FREAKIN LOVE IT WRITE MOOOORE PLEASE!
Endgame Scribe chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loving it, as usual. It's a good idea, and it's very original - I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else.

But you already have so many other ficlets that you haven't updated in a while! I haven't seen anything new for Between Burroughs in a while; same for CCHS and the Institute.

For this, I wasn't able to find anything that was incorrect, be it grammatically or just the spelling of something.

I like the idea, and I can't wait to see where it goes!
sunkissedchris chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love the circus! Update soon please, this is such an interesting/entertaining idea.