Reviews for Spider Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was so cute and funny. Jacob is a mess. "Then how about you just touch it then." lol "DON'T BUY THAT NASTY THING!"lol Great job!
butterfly6 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story really had me cracking up haha. Poor Leah, I feel her pain as spiders don't scare me but cockroaches terrify the absolute crap out of me and I've been chased around with a giant pastic one of those. Not a nice memory *shivers* good story I loved it.
XxmsxMichellexangstxX chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was quite cute!
DolceDesiderio chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
HA! Another score for Team BlackWater!XD

Lol, I think that was mean of Jacob and your friend! Very nice story!XD
hilja chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
LMAO! This was so much fun and felt so real, I can picture Jake chasing after Leah with the spider, getting thrilled of getting leah so worked up.
Uknown Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was just wrong. Utterly and completely wrong. Spiders are horrible and creepy and ugly and ugh. Just look at them. Oh yeah pay back was definitely

sweeter though. I bet jake won't ever look at a squirrel the same ever again.
WhyTheHellAreYouHere chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I never thought LEAH of all werewolves would be scared of spiders. It's okay though, cuz I' scared of them too. *shiver*
x MonaLisaSmile chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was not nice of Jake at all, haha. Those fake spiders are just as creepy as the real ones. I feel for Leah, but I feel for Embry too. Clowns are creepy too. *shudders*
mkpd chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Jacob deserves to die for that! Holy crap! I don't care if it is Jake, epitome of hot manliness, that was low. I think you should write a sequal, in which Leah shuns him, as she well should.

Ugh! I'm glad you survived your attack in WalGreens. I probably would have died. If it weren't for the fact that if I passed out the spider would touch me anyway, I'm sure I would have. Ughhhhh!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Love it.I would've hit him.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Another cutie... GOSH! I just love those two together. SO playful, so damn sweet. Jacob is a evil huge hottie with the spider. For me its snakes and frogs, but I would be like road runner and run straight out of the store, hope in the car, and leave them the fuck there...

Happy Halloween babe!
ellie82 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Aw, thanks for posting your halloween stories. Good fun to read.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Love it
cucumber07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
ROFLMFAO!

That was sooo friggin cute! And, of course, the thought of Jacob chasing Leah around grinning is just ADORABLE. You know I cant resist a happy Jacob. (or sad, or uspet, or angry, or possessive...) AHEM! Anyway, this was so good. I absolutely loved it. You are like the Blackwater Halloween QUEEN. I haven't read the others yet, but I doubt they're cuter than this one. :)

Love you!