Reviews for Sparks
AGLover chapter 11 . 8/9
OMG! This is sooo good! You have to update, you're doing a fantastic job with this story!
Megslee chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
You're doing a really good job with this. It's coming along pretty nicely. I didn't notice anything majorly wrong with this. There are a couple of things I'd like to point out, though.
1. I noticed you use the contraction " 'tis " the wrong way sometimes.
like you'll say
"Whatever 'tis the matter?" asked Martha.
The contraction " 'tis " means It Is. So if you think about it, saying Whatever it is the matter...sounds kinda funny.
2. There are a few misplaced quotation marks here and there and some places that need quotes around them also, but I'm pretty sure those are just small errors that you'll find when you run over it again.
But I suggest running over your chapters quite a few more times before you post them. So that you can find grammatical errors, and all that stuff before you post it.
Other than that, you're doing a great job, and your sentence structures are pretty good too. Sometimes that annoys me a lot. But you did a good job with them...so keep up the good work!
JillJones123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This is similar to what I imagined would have happened to them. I'm glad I'm not the only one who ships them.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
I love this story! Please write more!
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
This was a REALLY good story. Please update as soon as ya can. Its okay if ya hav writer's block. Every writter gets it sometimes.
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I hav read ur Phantom Stallion fanfics before n I liked them so I know that this will be a good fic too. Ya should write more. Ya should try writin a Kaya: American Girl fanfics. Feicity n Kaya r my two favorite American Girl series.
Snappy15 chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
I love this it is sooo emotional. *o*
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Lol - this is so funny. It's probably not supposed to be, but I can't take it seriously when it's all "Oh, Felicity!" "Oh, Ben!". You're not a half bad writer, though. I'd class you as good, actually as far as actual writing goes. Your plot and characterization however is positively ridden with cliches and somewhat laughable. I don't mean to offend and I hope I haven't, but your writing IS good. You just need practice (and considerably less than some).
SonOfArathorn88 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
OMG! Sparks is like, my favorite fan fiction! I love it compared to the other felicity/Ben fan ficitons. Truly marvelous!
Egirl10HP chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Could you write a story about Julie ?:)
Egirl10hp chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I love it good job defenetly read
horselovr2000 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
luv chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
its a pity this isn't finished! i think she nad Ben should run away together!
me chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
then she could see that something was burning!
me chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
wow. did he say yes or no?