Reviews for Candy, Not Flowers
spiffiness114 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
OMG I love you soooooooooooo much right now for writing these. I know its weird since Reagan and Ted and many years apart but please I am begging you at this point, please keep writing Teagan since there is way too little of the ship in the wonderful universe of fanfiction.:) :) :)
Ghulam Rasool chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Cool
Kanastasia chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
:o *jaw drops to the floor*
So that is literally what my expression was after reading your story. Awestruck! I just love the fact that it's so beautifully simple. No flowery embellishes or dramatic endings...and yet it still stands out. :) And it helps that when you read it (in my opinion) you get a warm feeling in your tummy and a fond smile on your face. It's definitely cute :3. And I always thought that people write not only to escape into their imagination but also to express their point of view on different things. I think you did that magnificently in this. D

-Kanastasia (not logged in)
Georgie chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww!SO CUTE!
HopelessAddictToWriting chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I don't know if I was signed in with the other review or not, so the ranter was me. And I made a typo, its 1993 not 1991.

Starlinglover
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love this story! I think you finally opened my eyes to the Ted/Reagan pairing! I thought this was very original and not at all cliche. I love how you kept Reagan incontrol and I just realized something. I don't know if Ted was incontrol or not! And I call myself Starlinglover! *Hangs head in shame* Well at least I know their birthday, March 14 1991. And I went off ranting again. Apologies. Well long story short, I think you pictured the characters perfectly, and I cant wait to read more of your work.
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is so good;)
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I like it :) Cute.
Agent Galini chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Loved it! I don't understand why people make such a theme about their ages. Yeah, Ted is fourteen and Reagan eleven, but whatever! I'm eleven, but I look like and feel like fourteen, which might make Reagan the same! Can you make a sequel of it?
Hazel Nut 123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hmmmmm,very interesting pairing manly because tomases and ekats basicly hate each other. haspotential. just to let you know if you make a mistake this story could easily go bad
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like the one-shot. It was simple and sweet.
lovelywik chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I wish for More Ted/Reagan Stories from you. I liked this... I seem to be saying that with all your stories. lol, but I find your stories really good. Better than most I would say. I hope for more. :]
fanCLUbofme chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i love them too. but not as much as i love ham and sinead. they just cant go with anyone else without making me all barfy... amy? no! ian? no! total blech-ness! there are only like 3 fics about them on this entire site, too! it makes me very pissed-off-ish. anywayz im off topic. i love this a lot, except its uber awkwardness and awkwardness makes me pretty pissed-off-ish too. personally, i hate oneshots cuz its just, like, over. but these 2 are pretty good. and by good i mean awesome. well... thats all for now! sorry about my off topic randomness! stay amazing!

heart u

fanclubofme

j

ps: it would make me happy if you could at least spread the word about making more ham/sin fics. pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase! thx tons of loads!

-j
iwokeuplikethis.flawless chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love this so fudging much! Yea, Reagan is OOC but, that is what makes a fanfiction a fanfiction. BY any chance would you write even more ReaganxTed. ReaganTed could Red, Reed or, Teagan.
Little Lobster chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww . . . that is SO cute! I like Reagan/Ted now!

*Little Lobster*