Reviews for Chuck vs Dr Horrible
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Nice story...
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Neat! Great way to take over the world.
mxpw chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome contribution! Thank you for participating in our challenge. This was very entertaining. I really liked Captain Hammer's message to Dr. Horrible. It was suitably smarmy and boastful. I liked seeing Dr. Horrible's thoughts about Team B too, especially that Sarah apparently has a very dirty mouth?

I got some nice chuckles out of this and it was great to see you take a crack at Dr. Horrible, to go along with the Firefly and Buffyverse stuff. Great job!
j chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*sniff* sorry, still getting over penny **sob* anyhoo...

i was hoping for a dr. Horrible hallowhedon story so thank you!
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Most excellent! I was hoping we'd have more takers for Hallowhedon, and this was phenomenal! The nemesis is quite worthy line was inspired, and hee: Grunt Casey.

Only thing this awesome fic is missing? Singing, dancing, and cowboys popping up on the side of the screen to sing about the 24-episode fourth season. But the writing and the humor more than make up for that. Thanks, Verk! This was such a great read!
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Puah hahaha! I love Dr. Horrible! Nicely done.
007chuck chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i only recently got in to dr horrible.

really good work.
vandevere chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Now, *THAT* was cute! Very cute!

Tynianrex chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Lol!. Really funny. I'm not a huge fan of the whole "Greta" thing, but I'd love to see Neil Patrick Harris or Felicia Day in the role. Great work!