Reviews for Recursion
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Naruto, of course, will bring Sasuke back to the village in a way that defies all of these expectations, even if he has to bring the entire village to Sasuke to do it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
And this is why I feel sorry for Sakura. Naruto makes promises and bulls through the problem, but this isn't a problem he can bull through. Sakura asks the obvious question - and she's smart enough to see bad news coming before it hits.
inknomad chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Woooooooooow. Deep much? I liked this; as much as I dislike Sakura, I couldn't help but sympathize with her a bit.

Kick ass descriptive skills, and uber epic adjectives. I likes me my adjectives :3
Reader chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It hurts so good. Your writing style is understated but has quite the impact. I look forward to more.
BrokenFacades chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Nah... I want to know how he's gonna return Sasuke too now. never actually thought about it but now that I am... gah! I wanna know! DX

This will probably end up torturing me for some time to come (aka until its revealed in the manga)

Loved the one-shot! Thanks for the read :D
mistralle chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I should say, that was very insightful. You are right, it doesn't matter, if he returns or not, it's "how" that matters.

And... I'm just at a loss for words.