Reviews for There Was Once A Boy
bijuunicorn chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
this is so sweet and cute and so so so sad! you see, love; I read books but I don't really, I see them as movies.. if that makes sence? well I saw this one as a little picture book and everytime it said "there was once a boy..." I would think that if it was a real picture book, it would show a picture of a boy who was still in his early childhood. I know i'm just rambling haha but this story really did touch my and... I don't know I just can't get over how cute the whole story is (in my opinion) :)
myInkyFingers chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
(The tears in my eyes have nothing to do with this story)
emma chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
omg i cried a little.
T error chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hi. This wasn't bad, it was just a little dry. And considering it's a drabble, makes it even worse. If you're going to write a drabble, give the writing style a little more oomf, to make up for the fact that it's plotless. Imo. Good luck next time )
Monesca chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Sophie!

I cried! OHMY! SRL? Everyone in the living room was looking to my face!

I dont have comments about that! Because words cannot explain my tears...

Wonderful, sweetie!

:****

- Mon.
Mika chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Heyy! Narutofanarts here! Gosh this is short but meaningful..

And I totally agree with your last note, its either naruto, sasuke or the both of them dying at the end.

Anyway keep up on the fanfics! 3
MusiknLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
*begins to hyperventilate* NOOOOO! WHY DID NARUTO DIE? This makes me so sad!

Gah!

Sasuke just seriously needs his ass kicked five ways to Sunday. Not just to get his ass kicked, but to be tied down and get his as kicked!

Going to talk about the story now. This was kinda great. Really it was. I have no idea why you were self-conscious about your work, it's amazing! ]
ohddearr chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
i like this drabble! and as much as i wish... i dont think sasuke will ever come back to konoha but i hope something works out. i mean i know its going to be something clever but i have no idea haha but i reeeally hope sasuke and naruto dont die. i have a feeling that in the end only one is going to die which is most likely sasuke because he's the second main character :(
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
so sad.. and yet its an ending that's would be believable, it would be just like Naruto to change everything he had been doing to jump into untested waters for a instinctual pull :P
Dream-Flutist chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That... Was amazing... Yes, very much amazing.
starrk-scream chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was so sad.

It made me cry and then laugh at myself for crying.

Sasuke is such a retard!

Thanks for sharing this!