Reviews for The Story Of Lyra Silvertongue
Lisa chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
omg keep writing! i wanted a sequel so bad after i read those books... and now i have one! its so good...please write more! pms... please!
babyblueangel chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
This is such a neat story. I can't wait for the next chapter! But I thought that Lyra was Eve herself, not Eve's daughter.
kessemm chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
great
inflatable ham chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
yipee! i love it! can you put some more fluff in it?
Robbit chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
ive been looking all day for something liek that... i mean i cry so hard everytime i read the amber spyglass its so sad... its really good please update soon
mysticvysgiyi chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
awww! That really was a beautifull reunion. I also like the way Xaphina (did I spell that right?) came and that Lyra can read the Althiemeter (?). but dosen't that mean that she's gonna be naive, 'cause she read it by grace last time, and that was only given to her because she needed that for the whole mission? If you haven't thought of it that way, you're more then welcome to help w/the story at hand. Then again, you may allready have a better idea on how this should go. Please continue writing, i'm anxious to see how this turns out.
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 3 . 11/7/2002
I LOVE the Phillip Pullman trilogy and I always thought Lyra and Will were beautiful together. You've really written a great fic so far. Keep it up. *Adds to Favorite Authors, Author Alert, and Favorite Stories lists*
clarylissa chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
that was a nice one. how sweet.
Zarmina chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
- more!
Justine chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
Great job! Please keep writing. This is my fave fic so far!
Chopstix chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Oo00oO! Very good! I like it alot. Good Job. O, and I also really like your Tamora Pierce fanfic.
Rachel chapter 3 . 7/13/2002
wow, that story is so awesome. i just finished reading the Amber Spyglass today, and i cried through the whole ending. it was so sad!1 sob, i can't talk anymore about that, it'll hurt too much...
Wild Mage chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
Oh! I love it, brilliant! Please write more, soon!

Wild Mage

p.s. thank you for reviewing my fic. "The Snow is More Lonely then Cold"
Jacinta chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Cool, but I think it's a little bit rushed. Also, I think the nurse should be a little more curious (especially about Pan). I can't wait for the next chapters!
elmo chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
hey now, you cant just leave it like that!