Reviews for The Fire in Your Eyes
Shirubagure chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Well, I wouldn't say Minato is actually pitying you Kakashi. xD It's more like he wants to be sure your safe because Rin and Obito are already dead... :c Minato just cares. I love this though. x3
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Really good! keep it up, greate Job
emijonks2000 chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
NOW.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
great story
Schattenspieler chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Das ist ziemlich interessant, ich wüsste gerne ob sie es schaffen, dass Kakashi wieder Vertrauen gewinnt. Und ich frag mich was die Feinde mit dem Auge gemacht haben, hat niemand die Sammlung gefunden?
Ich glaube nicht das Kakashi wieder ein Shinobi werden kann ._.
Es wundert mich das er diese Zustände im Kerker überlebt hat...
LillyGirl310 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This is a great story and i can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon and i will review again.
Till Next Time
twilaliars798 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
too lazy to sign in right now but love this story! poor kakashi:( please update this! need to see what happens next :)
S.B.N.O chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Please update.
MinatoLover27 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Omg, this was an awesome chapter! Plez update soon or I'll have to find another story and ill forget about yours!
mebihika12luvers chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
keep goiiiinnnggg pleeeaseeeee
Skyward-Girl chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Update! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
cyhap chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! GREAT STORY AND YOU FINALLY GOT KAKASHI OUTTA THAT HELL HOLE YOU CAN'T JUST STOP NOW
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
if u dont update ill shoot u. putting it quite bluntly.
Itachi is KICKASS chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please...UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT'S SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!