Reviews for Everything She Does is Magic
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I loved this. Would have loved even more!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I really like this story and your imagination! Thank you for sharing both with us.

My favorite two witchcraft movies are Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, and Hocus Pocus with Kathy Najimy, Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker. I get too scared watching horror movies! lol
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great oneshot!
KL93 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Haha. Fate is an interesting thing.
Paloma Gomes chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
eu gostei muito da fic, e o meu filme de bruxas preferido também é the craft e foi traduzido no brasil para jovens bruxas.

shinzonx chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Super cute! xoxo
NKubie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I had forgotten that there were stories from the contest that I never got to read and I'm glad I went back. I enjoyed this o/s immensely.

After the exchange at the grocery store, I had a feeling that something was up, but wasn't quite sure what it was. I really liked the ending.

My favorite witchcraft movies(s) probably is HP, though The Craft is great and obviously, far different. Oddly, I can think of more vamp movies than witchcraft ones. Then again, maybe that's not so odd.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Charmed and The Craft, two of my favorites. They are all epic.

I enjoyed this!
txreina chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Simply beautiful, wish it could be a full story. Hope someday you continue with this story.
kwdc chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I don't think you butchered the "mythology" at all. Sometimes its a nice change to read a "quieter" story where the powers or "goings on" are not so flashy. This story is lovely, simply romantic.

Hum...could you write a few more chapters? Do Alice and Jasper end up together?

I think the title of my favorite "witch" story is called "Practical Magic", the one with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. I should go rent it again. Great movie.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I there,just maing my way down the Cherry Exchange list. I love this good job.
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Thanx for this story! I loved 'Charmed' and love the way you took the powers from SM's story and made them witch-y!
akjamma chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this oneshot kicked ass! Loved it! I'm about to pimp it out on mine and my girls facebook page, The Fan Fiction also have a website you can upload your stories onto that is dedicated to great authors who want the freedom to write whatever they want without the stuffy TOS. We also do NOT allow minors on our site, considering there's a ton of rated M fics on there that should never end up in front of a child's eyes. If you would like to join, just go to ! Hope to see you there!
helenemc chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really enjoyed this one. I came to suspect that there was more to Edward than met the eyes, but I thought that he had put a spell on her. Lovely story.