Reviews for Get Them Off Me
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Mihawk because that would make things very interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Interessting way to break a curse...
But I feel sorry for Zoro who has to do it with... Franky _
super lover chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wanted Ace or Sanji to win! Who voted? PSH obviously some people don't know who to pair Zoro with D:

Great writing :)
rokubinosukanku chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I know you decided to not updated in this site again. But I checked your AO3 and the other ID you have in here, and there still NOOO the longer version. Please..please..please continue this. I dont care how crack it will or how it full of drama. I just wanna to continue this fun feeling and laugh. So.. I implore you... MORE!
Midori no Kaori chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
That was really hot stuff with smoker and zoro! Write more f this pair! XD
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
sooo smexyyy! loved the last bit when smoker comes to his senses!
love chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Really awesome story, super funny and hot! I really hope it ends up being Ace / Zoro, they are such a hot couple and they get so few stories, and the way Ace carried Zoro back to the ship, that was just sweet. Update soon!
Azh Hikari chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Re-reading this, and I'm left speechless

I don't remember that there's a hot smutty scene in this story before and the whole magical pants is so hilariously funny I can't stop laughing.

Thank you for the entertaining fic XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Cute! Can't wait to see what happens next ;) ;)*wink, wink*

lol:P
Deliciously Delirious chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
!

I WANNA SEE HIM AND SANJI DO IT REAL HARD!
Santoryuu-san chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON.

And make the ending AcexZoro:)
No one chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Awwgh, please update soon! w

Haha, i really want to read smoker's full reaction in the next chappie or something XD

And i'm still shipping AcexZoro.
No one chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Lolz, i'm SO enjoying this!

Ohm..that's a toughie, personally, i love AcexZoro...but i wanna see some MihawkxZoro too8D

ACEXZORO
Reda chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Holy crap, that was hilarious and sexy all at the same time. And your writing just grabs hold and doesn't let go. xD

Love it

Reda

PS: Poor Usopp lol
GeckoMoriaShadowLord chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Awesome. I burst out laughing plenty of times at this story. The wit, the humor, the little nuances. Nice. Pure hilarity. Great Job! I shall announce winners when I finish reading the other stories xD But this was definitely a great read! :D