Reviews for I'm Here For You
metas-intern chapter 9 . 5/9
I thoroughly enjoyed your fic, and am looking forward to reading more from you! I'd always hoped the show would provide a little more insight into the relationship between Gabriel and Castiel as brothers, but the fanfics provide plenty of filler for what the show does not give us, and yours was a great example of the Big Brother Gabriel that many fans have come to believe in and love. You stayed true to the characters and did a great job of filling in some time that the audience was left to speculate on. I'd like to believe that this is close to what happened to Castiel between the time he showed up on the boat and when we saw him again making the phone call to Dean. Very well done!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 2/28
*starts crying* because that ending! For a second I thought, maybe, just maybe, Gabriel lived in this, but no. Sadly, it all transpired exactly as it happened in the show.

And u know. I am still sometimes surprised by how much Cas care about the Winchesters, specifically Dean. Ok. I'll be honest. I'm probably one of those few fans who doesn't like Dean. I know, I know. Crazy right, but well, that is my opinion. It's just that it irks me at times how he sometimes treats Cas. Don't get me wrong, Dean obviously cares for Cas, but.. There are times where the Winchesters treat him, well, not so good. Heck, even the other angels seem to realize this! Idk.. And this is also why I can't stand Destiel. It's my notp. Oh well, opinions, opinions :p

Anyways, this story was truly fantastic. Thanks for taking your time to write this! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 2/28
Awww, poor Cas. And Gabriel too, that whole week of taking care of Cas and Cas automatically assumes the worst of Gabe. Though, u honestly can't blame the poor guy. Cas obviously still does care about his family, but what with tue circumstances..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 2/28
Jsjdjdjs. Major feels on this. And that pep talk Gabriel gave Cas about not giving up, about not letting himself die, to keep on fighting, to live! Hsskskskls.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 2/28
I can relate so much to Gabriel like u have no idea. Like him, to me, family is also the most important thing to me. And I can't even begin to explain all this. I mean, I feel him with the whole family fued thing. My big bros and sis would always fight, so I can completely understand why Gabriel would leave, why he just wanted it all to be over. Because of how painful and helpless u feel over the situation. No matter what, always loving your family, despite the stupid ass decisions they might make, no matter the fights, always loving them. And just wanting them not to fight, for it to be like it used to - calm and peaceful.

That's why Gabriel is my fave archangel. He is relatable to me in so many ways.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 2/28
Lol. Gabriel is such a good big brother. Those stories about Zachariah were funny. And yeah, no doubt Zacky there is a dick, but despite that, I still like him. I think I'm one of the few, if not the only one who likes that angel. Tbh, I like all of spn's angels, except one - Metatron.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 2/28
Awww, feels at how Gabe is taking care of his baby bro. I hope Cas gets better soon! He deserves better!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 2/28
U know, I had seen this fic various times before and why I did not decide to read it sooner I will never know! This fic is really good so far, and I just love how worried Gabriel is over Castiel. I mean how couldn't he be. That's his baby brother lying comatose in a bed!

Poor Cas. I never really did think of how badly he may have injured himself cause of that banishment spell. *sigh* The Winchesters really need to appreciate Cas more, after all the things Cas has done for them, all the sacrifices. Specifically Dean. Imo, the guy can be a jerk sometimes.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 2/28
Good start. And I'm with Gabriel about the Winchesters. They are awesome and I like them them, but I agree that they really do push Cas a lot. He sacrifices a lot for them.
jessisvoboda chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
So, i'm only just watching Supernatural recently. i am currently about to watch S5 finale. So i didn't read the last bit of this story, after "At the end of the war". But i want you to know that this is great and beautiful and it basically automatically became canon in my head. The characters were realistic, which i appreciate (because too often in fanfic the characters are nothing like the actual characters, which is just awful). The way you wrote Gabriel - i can hear him saying it. The mannerisms, and the things you had him thinking and saying were perfect. Thank you for this. Gabriel is maybe my favorite character, and i love Cas, and i love the idea of this story. Thank you. Sorry this isn't really a review so much as a thank-you note.
i didn't even realize before i read this that something had happened while Cas was in the hospital but clearly, this did. It's fact, this is what actually happened (let's not think about the metacognition of what "actually happened" means in terms of fanfic about a fictional story, shall we?).
Thank you.
This is great.
toolazytologin chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
the last chpter was beautiful beyond words :))
p.s. that misha reference at the end made me smile
Aini NuFire chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Really enjoyed this fic. It was sweet and funny, and I think you got Gabriel's "voice" perfectly.
YourFicReader chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
aww poor cas :(
well the zach story with dinos is just great rofl
you did good job :)
YourFicReader chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
ya hes a good dog and deserve his reward
u made that very good girl.i like your descriptions very much.
i see me sitting there around with cas and gabe in that room.
YourFicReader chapter 2 . 6/16/2014