Reviews for Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
Lightmare852 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Love how the two "smiles" echo each other.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Great story, loved the ending :)
Kissin Concern chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Love the story so far.
spockside chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Reads well so far... except for some terms that are noticeably not American ... I'll finish reading later but I do like the story!
StarkObsessed chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Aw I really liked this. I liked seeing how pepper might have reacted while he was gone. Im sad to see there's only one more chapter but this has been very good nontheless.
Skeeziks chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
This is really, really well done. Things I especially like:

Pepper quoting Macbeth!

Pepper's overreaction to Chris' concern for her and her unconscious feeling that she'd be cheating on Tony if she accepts Chris caring.

Sentimental Tony's childhood memories stashed around his house. (I can't get enough of 'very young Tony' but almost nobody writes for him.)

Long chapters and punctuation that includes commas with dialogue and direct address - bless you!

I can't imagine why this doesn't have more reviews so just pretend this one is six. :)
Piinco chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
loved the history, is good to see Pepper's side of the history. Well done, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Sabsi13 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
brilliant chapter!

really, I totally love your writing :D

the idea of pepper using cleaning as coping therapy is great, I can so imagine her doing that and you mixed shakespear in it, it's just perfect :)

I always thought that pepper'd have lived in tony house while he was gone! it's great that you brought in some elements of your own, like the sentimental things tony has standing around his home!

the dreams are also very fitting and I am glad you did let Chris discover them! I really like him :D

altogether, this chapter is amazing ;) your writing is fantastic, I didn't even notice that the chapter was unbeta'd!

I really can't wait for the next chapter!

please update again soon!
reader90 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Love love love! This is fabulous! Great job. You do a nice job of capturing peppers emotions. Looking forward to more!
captain ty chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Great story and i love the angst Pepper feels as she misses Tony and tries to live a normal life. I can't wait until your next update.
PepperonyFTW chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I'm sorry but ever since iron man 2 I can't see Tony or Pepper with anyone else but each other...
redwingsgirl514 chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Man, oh man. I'm hooked and I've never even seen the movies. :) (Not so patiently) waiting for your next update. I'd have copied/pasted my fav gut-wrenching moments but that's a pain in the butt to do on my phone...
Blushing Rose chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
This is so...GOOD! I can't wait for more!
Skeeziks chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Now I'm torn because I really like Chris but love 'Nerdy' Tony. She is going by two different names so ... Can she keep them both?

Great story so far and I'm glad to see a different variation where Pepper does more than hole up during Tony's absence.
reader90 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
very nice take on this story! i really like it. update soon!