Reviews for Never Been Kissed
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I was really hoping that there would have been more kissing between Puck and Kurt. Great story though.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
You spelled Lauren's last name wrong, it's Zizes. Anyways, I thought this was going to be more of a puckurt story, I guess I was wrong, it's good, but I just don't like the lack of puckurt.
scorpionika chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Interesting take on episode six xD Would have like tons more Puckurt, but won't complain about it _ Pure awesomness - Puck seeing therapist. All Glee characters should try it x)

Hugs!
IchigoPudding chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Aahh, so adorable x
IchigoPudding chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Aaaw, cute x
Mollyone chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Makes me wanna read moooooore!
OoLostGirloO chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I really liked this chapter, the whole speach with the shrink was really good, like you would actually expect it to come out of a shrinks mouth. I have one critasism, this can't be the last chapter XD you need to have Puck proving himself to Kurt. Pleazzzzzzzzzz :)
angstkitten chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
effin. sweet.

okay, i think that's how you ended the story, but really, it totally just sums up the entire fic in two words.

i can't believe how incredibly accurate you got pre-episode! i mean, i didn't see any promos or anything (i stopped watching after 'cheesus' and only caught up last week in time for the superbowl episode), so i had ABSOLUTELY no idea what might have been coming (and it made me scream and stuff; several episodes did)!

but...arg. you did awesome. well freakin' done.
spikesbitch chapter 11 . 2/2/2011
I loved this story. If I have one complaint, it's that I'm now convinced i'm not going to like this story arc in the show because it wont go like your story (i'm in the UK and it's not aired yet). I love your plot, how you disect Puck's motives, Quinn - everything, then end part with Karofsky starting to accept himself. Why can't Ryan Murphy just adopt this story arc?
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
I like this version much, much, better.
erin chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Blaine 'knew him by his name' because kurt introduced himself like 2 sentences before. duh.
Choice chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
I loved this story, for various reasons (one of which was your beautiful characterization and development of Puck, as well as your OC Gary) and while I'm sad to see it end, I'm happy with how you left it.

Awesome job! I've definitely got to get around to reading the rest of you stories.

- Lys
IOTR chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Wow, that make out scene.. I was expecting it but it surprised me with how much Puck was okay with everything. :) Very nice story, I like how you write the characters. I just wish the no-tolerance bully pledge wasn't so alike to the reason why bullying happened in the first place: a fear of public humiliation/rejection and mob mentality and all that.
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
I loved it!
betweenlife chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
Awww! So cute. I loved this. :)