Reviews for Dance so Good
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This pairing is fantastic. You made me fall in love with them. Amazing job.
leah chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was such a great re-write! I totally see it now! Razor/Lauren has such potential to be adorable!
MysteryTwiLover058 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010

~~ Keep it up!~
Romance Novel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
First of all, thank you for writing the ending how it should've happened. Forget the writers, Lauren was Razor's prom date. It's like they forgot that whole convo at The Pizza Shack.

BTW, I'm typing this up while listening to Dance So Good and picturing it in Razor's singing voice. You're right, it is perfect.

I love how Razor continues to be playful and dorky around Lauren and she doesn't rip him apart because he's Razor and you can't not fall for him. Well, except Emily. But she doesn't count. LOL

The image of them swaying to Razor's voice outside prom is so perfect. Way better than her and Carter in the attic (although, I admit, that was when I started to ship Lauren/Carter. Ugh, so ashamed). And the last bit about the John Hughes movies. They would totally sit and watch Pretty in Pink and dress up as Andie and Duckie one year for Halloween. Except Lauren's dress would be tighter. And shorter.

Anyways, this was really good! I still have yet to tackle studying for my midterm - unless watching the movie version of one of our books counts - but this was nice to read. Eventually I will write one for these cuties because there needs to be more Lauren/Razor fic out there! Lazor (Laser) revolution? ;)