Reviews for A Small Crime
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Owwww... My heart is breaking all over for these two... I mean i'm taking solace in the fact that they are at least open with each other and have reprieve from time to time but still isn't this harder for them.. i mean... poor Jack and sam... these two make my heart sink because their love makes it rise hehe. Nicely done! and perfect song choice, I love the song and I always picture them singing it... thank god for small crimes... D
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was... incredibly sweet and comforting and heart-warming. I love how they understand each other, how they choose to give themselves a little break so they won't go mad, and how deep their feelings go. It's a great fic, it made my day!
JTSplash chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Loved it. Cracked up at Jack's impression of sam:D these are brill
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god...

Just perfect!

So realistic, so sad, so romantic, so ... them.

Uaaah :o))
MajorSam chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So wonderful. Loved the subtlety of everything, saying so much with barely any words.

MSam
napa2010 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like your story it is very good. I hope you will do a sequel for this one, another small encounter will be great.

I think that is really them. it is sweet.
Zoser chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really enjoy you writing style...and the story as well!
LadyMo chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
A great story. A different way to handle their feelings and what they go through on the job. I love the part where both of them had the same dream. This shows a connection,that thay are insink with each other on all levels. Nice.

:-)
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh i loved this. you made the characters so believable. you should consider posting it on

.net

I think it would get more reviews that it deserves
nalimom chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Really good story. Great insights.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome. Brilliant work; I'e read a few fics of how they might slip up and have the odd night here and there - I liked how you made it very well balanced on the romance and angst. Great stuff!
Mathildeka chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Absolutely beautiful- thank you.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really enjoyed your story from Sam's POV. While I never wanted them to break the regs it seems right for them to have stolen moments. Hey, they've saved the world eight times!
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010