Reviews for Make Things Right
Siriusly Ironic chapter 1 . 1/24
I loved it! I even re-read it XD it's so touching and my feels are all fuzzy! :3
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Adorable. This is amazing for your first Glee fanfiction! Nice!
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I read this one again, like, months later. I still love it
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I don't even like Glee but I loved this, especially with the way Burt tried to make some amends for the past. It was a lovely piece and I am glad I stumbled upon it.
alaison chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh god I love it, now I am imaging Kurt 20 years in the future meeting Aizimo or Karofsky for that same reason. Great story!
Ellen chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Please write a sequel to this (maybe when Kurt goes to NY?)! IT'S AMAZING. Love it!
M chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
AMAZING! Could you write a sequel when Kurt goes to New York?
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This is brilliant. So touching, well written and it was developed at a nice pace. Thanks for the read :)
patipatiti chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
love it
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I've read this story numerous times and every time I feel like I want to cry... It's so good!

Amazing!
GhostBeethoven chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww. I loved this so much. I love when people are able to grow up and realize things about themselves and try to make amends. This was really well done. I was squeeing all over the place.
zakhyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
thank you for writing this. i love stories that show just how much Burt loves his son and accepts him. to go out of his way to apologize to someone he made miserable before...this was great.

it did feel like the scene with Kurt was a little rushed. and as usual i wish it was longer :)
Dugleik chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG awesome!
gemmi999 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Okay, so I've come back to this story about four times now, whenever I need a good Burt piece, and then it occurred to me that I haven't actually reviewed it. So, basically? I love this. I love how you have Burt owning up to his (hinted at) past and the connections and the characterizations and just. I love this story.

So thank you for writing it!
RiskingAbsurdity chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I love stories where Burt makes peace with the people he used to bully, and yours is definitely one of the best. It was just so sweet and gaaaah. Brilliant.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »