Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
ahh..more.. please hurry up! )

cant it be xander and spike LOVE!
Culf chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Why on earth hasn't this been updated? It's far too good to be left hanging like this!
Culf chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
That last chapter was so great I logged in, just to add you to my Author Alert list, and let me tell you somethin, that rearly happens. Xander and Spike friendship, how could anyone resist? And you didn't even do it the easy way, with "oh, let's just be friends". You made it complicated and great, and in character, and the way you described how they felt, I was like "WHY DON'T THEY SHARE THIS?". I really hope Xander gets a closer look at that book. Could it be some of Spike's old poetry? Or is it an old journal? Will Xander find out about Cecily? Will Xander find out about Buffy? I loved how Spike was the only one to recognize why Xander ran away, but how he didn't do it straight away. Now I'm just mad that somehow Halfrek will destory it all. Will Xander know that Halfrek and Cecily are the same? They are in this story, right? So many questions, so many answeres you can come up with. I can't wait!
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
Wow, I loved this story. It's so very captivating, and the way you portrayed Xander and Spike...was beautiful. I enjoyed every minute of reading it...awesome story.
drinkthepoison chapter 3 . 4/24/2002
I'm enjoying this a lot. You have good ideas and you write really well.
Punky Funkhouser chapter 3 . 4/6/2002
I love the bonding between Spike and Xander. Please hurry with the next chapter! I can't wait!
Strawberry Honey chapter 3 . 3/26/2002
I love it! I really like the in depth of their thoughts. Can't wait for the next chapter
Drake Roberts chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
I love this story! It's so good to see stories where Spike and Xander are not at each other's throats. Of course this probably stems from my belief that Xander and Spike would find they had a lot in common if they actually had a conversation with each other. I think that they could be friends, or at least gain each others' respect. And I like it when people explore this. Anyway, great story; I can't wait for you to write more.
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
mmm...i like :) continue
OlgaB chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
The story is amazing... VERY well written, really deep, touching and intriguing. Real. Alive. It's a pity it's a fanfic and only Buffy lovers will appreciate the beauty of it.

Please keep writing... I'm lost in the story ;-) Spike's characterization is betond terrific. I love it, you're a pure talent ;-)

Best wishes!
kilroy chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
oooh! i love this .please write more quickly.
kilroy chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
oooh! i love this .please write more quickly.
Spike's Lil Devil chapter 3 . 3/23/2002
I really like this. Please write more soon.
pokey chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
Very good. Intresting idea and the train part was very creepy.
Drake Roberts chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
I like this version of how Spike found out about the wedding better than the episode. Makes more sense to me for some reason. Please continue.