Reviews for Zombie Apocalypse
Well that was a fun little twist to a fun little story. :3 faery virus, lol
Gi chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Haha nice jareth character :)
CapriciouslyTerminal chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
JARETH AND CANDY?! YESS PLEASEEEE This was great! Really liked Sarah's costume idea!

Red
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
great story, now... WHERES MY CANDY JARETH!
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
hahah. i like it. its cool :D

and tell jareth that i want him to feed me chocolate with his teeth.
Mistress Cresacre chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Cute story especially with people going on about a zombie apocalypse like my friends do. And creative and unique way of encouraging people to review. I like the way he waits until she calls him then makes a comment about how she took her time about asking for him before asking if she was all right. :-) Well done.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hmm I love the this story very much so.I like how creative you really you said Jareth would give me candy,but I want Jareth to be my candy at least my eye candy.
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
REally cute, really like the last line! Zombie apocalypses always make good stories, lol!

misunderstoodemon
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
as a fan of both the labyrinth and horrer movies and zombie movies i would just like to say this rocked. i liked the fact that sara didnt figer out that every one were actual zombies right away and i liked the ending with jareth. im so adding this to my favrets.
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Naww, that ending was so sweet . I feel sorry for Karen and Robert though...I kinda liked them. I know a bit about Zombies and you portrayed them really well! :)

Keep writing, Mellon nin

Love Mae :)
blackhearteddestruction chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was a very well done story. I thought that Jareth was in character, and that your story was very amusing to read. I really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for uploading it!
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Can I have candy? I didn't get any this year. ANY.

moving on...BRILLIANT!

And it actually DID post on 10-31-10
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh Jareth, taking every chance to perv on Sarah.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
"It's up to us to repopulate the Earth" - love it. :)

Very fun story! Melting ice caps - so this could be yet another doomsday scenario of global warming? Yikes.

Zombies rock - enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/1/2010