Reviews for She's My
Myktison chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Awwwww oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS FIC! You did amazing with all of them! Jaynes is so cute! Love!
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Aww, of course you end it with perfect Rayne. Loved the collection. :)
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Ah, the second one was Inara. I dunno why I thought it was Simon. Lol. But this one is definitely Simon and it's made of love. :3
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Damn you! Tears did fall this time. Gah. Zoe is just... you wrote her well. Her anger and that bit of hope at the end. Yeah, you did well with this one. *sniffs*
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
Kaylee is the sweetest girl in the 'verse. I do like how your reconciled what happened on Niska's space station. Her tattling on River was the *only* time she annoyed me, but even then, I knew she had her reasons and they were far from malicious. And I do love that Book defended River.
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
D'aww. I've always loved the River/Simon dynamic. And don't you dare try 'n escape your Rayne roots, not ever! ;)
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Aww. There might be a tear in the corner of my eye right now. This was right sweet.
jjmjmay chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Very nice. I particularly liked Zoe's could see her being just that way. Of course I loved Jayne's because I love Rayne.
timbergirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awe that is so cute and so Mal,even if he is just realizing it
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Always love your stories your amazing and make Rayne cannon for me at least. Thanks again for a wonderful story
Irishbrneyes chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
You made me cry! You have a great knack for doing that to me. Oh well, as long as I get to have great stories to read then the crying part isn't so bad. ;-)
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh, just realized that at the bottom of the first chapter, it sounded like there would be ones from Book and Wash, too, and there aren't, and it says it's completed. Just wondering...
JustLikeToRead chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Awesome! Kept making me cry. :)
carick of hunter moon chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
wthese are the voices of firefly outstanding
Eliche chapter 6 . 11/22/2010