Reviews for Just the One
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ah this was wonderful - especially the morning breath part. :D Thank you so much for sharing.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Whatta ya think guys?

Indy li-i-ike...

Absoballylutely, sheila, she's a keeper!

And it's a go from me. You officially are awesome.
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Whenever my teachers ask why I didn't get my homework done, I just say, "Why, the voices told me not to." And then I smile in a VERY creepy fashion until they freak out and leave me alone. Yes, my grades suck. I will be a hobo. Which is why I'm stocking up on food. :D

ROOOOOOOMMMMYYYYYYY FLUUUUFFFFF! 8D I LOVES EET! XD Especially how Kurt's like, "No! I'm telling joo, hez no good!" and he ends up being AWESOME. }83 That's whatcha get for bein' s'picious, Kurt. XD
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I think this is by far one of your best fics. You did a great job bringing the reader into rogue's thought process. Very good. You need to listen to kazoo more.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
*frantic voice* I'm cuddling! I'm cuddling! haha! Oh my goshness! That song is, like, one of the most FANTABULISTICAL songs ever! And this fic is totally fantabulistical, too! Awesometastical job!

-Ace
aecul chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
The A/N at the end made me smile. :)

That was so sweet. I liked how it wasn't cliche. How it started out when she was little and ended with her wedding. Very cute and really, really nice job. :)
Anana553 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
did i mention that you are one of my favourite authors on ? xD
Anana553 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
LOEVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IIIT .

i wish i could write as awesome as you

yeah you're in my top three favourite writers on for now xD
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I like Kazoo. Your little fox gets my approval. Yeah, at the moment I should probably be studying for pyschology- I don't get it, I'm a crazy person, why do I need to know WHY I'm crazy?- or for my Lit class, but nope. That's not entertaining enough. Your story however is. So I blame you if they kick me out of school. We all know Rogue has some issues that need to be addressed, but I think Remy can handle it. Wink, wink nudge, nudge. Awesome story! Glad you have a bossy fox to make you write it!

-Peace, Blackberry
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
You know what is crazy, I was contemplating writing a story based on that song. You did a much better job then I ever would have, if I ever got around to writing it. Cute fluffiness that I will cuddle with.

Cheers

~~sharky
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
aww how sweet i love it
Raven34link chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Kazoo thanks for making blue write this
annacat721 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was really cute! I love Romy goodness :) Glad you gave into your inner muse and wrote it. Thanks for sharing.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Glad you listened to Kazoo. :) Sweet, romantic, and it helped lift me out of my funk.