Reviews for As It Should Be
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
WOW that was kinda ...dark ...liked it still. kinda fit too lol
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
woah did not see that last bit, that's just wow
Daft Prince chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wait, hang on. I'm a bit confused but... on a scale of 1-10 how evil is Rachel in this story?
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow! what a plot twist and so creepy of Rachel! 0 still an awesome read. -
Eevee Blossom chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
omg...did Rachel kill Fanny & Patton?...holy shit!
MiravsStella chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Whoa... this story is slightly frightening. The implied feeling the Rachel was the cause of Fanny's death sent shivers down my spine. I wonder if this possibly alludes to Cold Reception?... Hmmm...
Doragoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was just a psychological breakdown. Rachel KIllED Fanny, and Patton really was a victim of circumstance for her rage.
Rachpop chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
… sad face.

I was looking forward to the Halloween story.

I guess Fanny and Patton had a Toyota. I know, bad joke, but it was the first thing that popped in my mind.
ichangedit chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
o.o oh my god rachel killed them... but it was still good! i dont get it! lol! great work

britishmexi27 leaving for tea!
tmcala chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OK, so when I started reading this I thought that it was in the same arc as that story where rachel cheats on chad with nigel. And then I was like why does this kid have red hair? So then I was confused for a while. Nigel cheating on Rachel with Fanny is so awesome or something. And Rachel being jealous enough to kill her best friend? I dont even know, man. Plus, the fact that you created all that emotion in 500 words? Impressive. Haha. As always, I agree with Steph, more is needed.
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Whoo! Rachel has a dark side. Wowowowowowowow! Great job. :)
angelraider chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I made several faces during this. From :) to :? to :o to !:0 to O (which is completely shocked and can't even move because HOLY MOTHER EFFERS SHE KILLED THEM.)

O

!O!

I think I love you. I need - this Rachel - MORE! Can I - I mean - FULL LENGHT STORY I DEMAND IT GOOD SIR! DEMAND IT! I'm totally printing this out.

*completely shocked face*