Reviews for Metempsychosis
StyxxsOmega chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Wow. I can't wait to read more. Please write more.
XxOngakuxX chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Super great story! seems you haven't updated in forever...did you forget about it or just completely give up on it? I hope not. it's a wonderful idea. Great plot too! I hope you make a chapter 3...I hope you finish tne story.
Haeliegh chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This is a jaw droppingly beautiful peice of work. You're a very, very talented writer and I'm super excited for the next installment.

Zack's death in chapter one was well written and his lack of connection to himself and reality in chapter two was really, really excellent.

The way you wrote Aerith and Angeal was also superb, the way the planet begins to die and how it interacts with Zack was also beautiful.

When Zack starts to run and ignore reality was very detailed and touching, it made a real connection with the reader. The last paragraph of zack having to face reality stuck with me and has me hooked. I'm curious to see if he will have his memories of Angeal and if he will be able to get a mentorship with him once more, or if they meet on friendly terms at all. What if Zack joins AVALANCHE instead of Shin-Ra?

Or if Zack is the same age as when he died or the age when he first went to midgar? Or if he is reborn as a child, like you sometimes see in time travel fics with Cloud.

I'm sorry, ahaha I'm just really excited. :3

I'm looking forward to all the character interactions in the next update, where Zack will be and who he will know. If he is still bitter and confused or if he is happy and naive, even with the knowledge from the planet.

You're an amazing author and I really love your work.
Simple Shimmers chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Hello! Good Story and yes, Time Travel Fics Rock! Is that dream with Angeal telling Zack that when he return back in time?

*steams* That voice was SUUUPPPER mean! "No Child of Calmity not allowed" If he isn't allowed then MAKE him allowed!

.' Whoops kinda went overboard! Awesome Awesome Story please continue it and don't let a good plot go to waste!

Fellow Author/ Friend (now .)

Laineenhele chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
I was very confused by this chapter, yet it seems very interesting. Like what was wrong with Zack (maybe it was geostigma at the end), was it Angeal who kept calling Zack and did Zack die again in the lifestream? I am looking forward to seeing how this all will continue, especially because I love this pairing
L and misa for eternity chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
i really enjoyed reading the first chapter of your storie i hope you decide to continue it. i can't wait to read what happened nexted.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Interesting! Looking forward to some yaoi!

Please update soon
Kitty Neko chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ooo... you don't see very many Zack going into the past fics. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
ladysubaru83 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
so Metempsychosis means reincarnation? u killed Zack too soon for that :( i guess if he comes back then its ok lol