Reviews for Nobody Expects!
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail?
"I fart in your general direction!"
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I don't understand what happens...

But I laugh because England laugh almost non stop! xD
rwbygirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
AMONG OUR CHIEF WEAPONDARY ARE SUCH ELEMENTS AS FEAR, FEAR AND SURPRISE, RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY AND A ALMOST FANATICAL DEVOTION TO THE POPE... AND A NICE RED UNIFORM!

This made me so happy XD
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
LOLOL *falls over*
TheRedFlowerOfFire chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hahahahahaha! Your story was so funny! I did not expect England to start laughing in the end again. Hahaha!
And the Black Adder is the best British humor movie I ever seen! (I haven't seen that many British...)
I have all four movies :)
bakagohome chapter 1 . 1/3/2012

Spanish Inquisition.

...

I DON'T GET IT! D:
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Many laughs. I'm glad you wrote this fic so I didn't have to. xD NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! :D
bluebird99 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
OMG! Loved the story... I watched the Spanish Inquisition thing and oh my godd.. I think that I would seriously laugh like England did if that happened to me... :D
G-C-W chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ah! That was brilliant! I couldn't help but chuckle...quite abit XD But I know exactly what you mean and I love when somethings makes me laugh in that way- Btw- Monty Python and Black Adder. Love the Harry Potter reference, it also made me think of the BBC's Merlin- I love that show X3
OllieReadyGo chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh god, that was hilarious~! Ah, British humour, you never fail 3 Hehe, the kiss at the end was adorable too~
MagicRoxSox chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
In Soviet Russia you don't wear hats... Hats wear you!

I'm sneak reading this on my laptop and almost blew my cover I was about to laugh SO HARD! Excellent use if Monty Python

-Sox
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! I grew up with Monty Python! :D

I laughed so hard. SO HARD, I tell you, I nearly fell out of my chair. It was like the world's funniest joke! :D And then at the bottom, you mentioned Black Adder, and that was simply too much. I went downstairs, got chocolate, reread this story again, (especially the snogging ;D) and then cracked up. Because chocolate does that.

LONG LIVE MONTY PYTHON!