Reviews for Murder at Masen Manor
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 5/13
Cute. Thanks for sharing!
lele5240 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Just the prefect Halloween story to stumble upon today, can't wait to share it with my pals!

Great setup to the story, I can relate to Bella not being a huge fan of Halloween!
Naughty Cullen's - they should have known better than to meet the girlfriend this way!
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
What a horrible thing to do. Emmett and edward knew how she does not like scary stuff and to play a prank like that on her?! The other cullens aren't much better. I would have told him to drive me back and not spoken go him or emmett for a while.
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
loved this. What an awful trick to play
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
fab abk
Cared chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
What a great story - it made me scared and it made me laugh!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i loved this story
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Cock block castle!
MrsBomBastic chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Omg I'm scared! I haven't got passed "Oh no...not an attic...please not an attic..." yet and Im alread hiding behind a pillow...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cute but I so would have been pissed if it was me
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
All I'm going to say is, Edward got exactly what he deserved. Too bad Bella couldn't think of some way to get back at Angela. A horrible way to meet the parents!
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww fucking oath, Bella gave him what for at the end, and good on her too after he damn well nearly made her shit herself. Great story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wouldn't have set foot in his parent's house. Would have made him drive me back to campus and never spoken to him again.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »