Reviews for Moving On
mickelus chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OK one thing I don't get...but I'm pretty sure if my guess is right the ending of this will make a ton more sense. Did Deanna die in the hospital?
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow, this was powerful. Beautifully wrote, your best short story for sure.

I thought the parents were a bit cold at times, but I think you might have been doing that on purpose.

The scenes with Deanna and Gabrielle were incredibale, got my going. Very emotional scenes, I am very impressed.

The final scene was really cool. Funny that Deanna/Xena farmed Llama's.

Awesome story
Catherine Maya chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was very sweet! I was a little confused as to whether or not Sarah was Gabrielle or not. Just because Gabrielle said, "this time you had to do it without me". So, I'm going to guess that Sarah was a passing friend from that lifetime. But it was a beautiful, heartfelt story!
ideasofmany chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great descriptions on the difficulty Deeana had from her injuries and the loss. A very sweet and comforting story of Xena and Gabrielle's ties throughout lifetimes. And great theme of forgiving ones self and redemption for this lifetime.
Phineas Redux chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is a delightful tale. Deanna’s position is sharply described and fascinating. It deals with an area I haven’t seen covered elsewhere, in this particular way. The finale has an air of poetry about it which adds to the atmosphere. The whole tale is simply enchanting.