Reviews for Into That Good Night
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Omg, I'm crying. You don't know what you're doing to me, this story was pure brilliance. You did great! ;D It's a fave!
Rehema chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh, dear, what a lovely story! So enchanting, soothing, haunting, and bewitching... Well done!

I like your characterizations! Victoria is not jealous, Victor expresses affection and longing for Emily (Victoria too, although perhaps not as much, but only because she hadn't known her for more than a few minutes), and Emily is lively, gentle, and loving.

But where could Victor & Victoria go that's so different from where Emily is? Wouldn't they all go to Paradiso? (Inferno, Purgatorio, Paradiso :)...)
i never new this was here chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i liked it.
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
There are no words for how beautiful, touching and fitting this piece was. I'm brought to tears.

I loved this.

Emily's peace now when she's got her rest, the beauty she had gotten back, she was free of that decaying shell she'd been trapped in: she was free, and she came to the haunted Victor to tell him to be happy too, to make him get over her, to say a final goodbye.

Then your writing style, which I truly enjoyed - you give such proper, thorough description of not only thoughts and feeling, but also actions, and it all comes together so beautifully - one's never bored, rather enraptured, ensnared by this creative writing - it flows so gracefully!

Great, great work.
suteko1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
oh this was so sweet...thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow...Omg.
fleefly chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Amazing job, simply beautiful. Whilst reading this was listening to "The Piano Duet" and it just made it all the more beautiful.