Reviews for Story Of a Girl
Cavisze chapter 23 . 6/22
I really enjoyed the tone of this story. From beginning to end, none of the characters seemed too overdone, too over the top. Even the dynamics between Ichigo and Rukia seemed very... tasteful with elements of their banter and antics, but not SOOO much that it bogged down conversation and took away from the plot.
I really wish you would put a flashback between byakuya and rukia especially the christmas part
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 4/27
Hi sallythedestroyerofworlds23,

Just wanna say I really love your story! I read it a few years ago but I kept forgetting to review. Thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
SunBinamra chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
One of the greatest Ichiruki stories ever written! The plot was well thought out, the characterization was spot on, and I especially love how Orihime was not the villain/pining fangirl/mindless sap that most stories seem to portray her as. You gave her a sweet, but independent personality here. Well done!
aia chapter 23 . 7/3/2015
one of the best ichiruki ff :) it's just so nicely written especially how you've captured the progress of their relationship and its perfect transition from acquaintances to coworkers to friends and ultimately to being sweethearts :3 it's just kyaaaaaaaah! even their intimate moment was written wonderfully in the sense that it's not the usual graphic smut but rather a scene wherein they bared their soul to one another by relaying it to how their bodies mold and meld as one :3 also, i am very much impressed how you opted to make it a straight ichiruki story without the necessary dramas (like stalkers, fangirls and love triangles). it's just so refreshing to read about orihime having a "mind of her own" instead of her usual "i'm pinning over my dear, beloved kurosaki-kun!" character. hime sure is loveable in this story and is a far cry from how the anime and most ff writers portray her to be.

all in all, imho, this story deserved an applause! well done! keep it up! kudos! ;)
candybaron21 chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
Tht was sweet :)
CherryUtonium chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
ALF OMG! I flipping LOVE your story!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
Awesome story XD ichiruki foeva XD
Kate chapter 23 . 7/2/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I have read about Ichiruki!

Good Job!

Kate
halobeast-117 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Lol, I never grow tired of the Kurosaki family moments. Isshin is the best!
hinatasgirlfriend chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
One of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read :')
FY chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
Wow I still can't believe that I have read this fanfiction whole within just ONE DAY without leaving any review. Guess I was so caught up in your story XDDDDDD

Anyway, it's rare to find such a well writen, with great plot, the characters stay IC, and complete fanfiction. I really do love your fanfictions, as I have read another one named 'See ya on the other side'. They were both so good and beautiful. You are officially my favorite author now ;))
Ephemeralism chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
COOL COOL COOL *fangirl*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I have to say this story is absolutely sensational.
Yncess Alberto chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Awesome, i can't describe how i feel upon reading your story. I experienced all the emotions, y'nw humor, drama, romance(pure love, not smut, that's what i liked), all! You brought me to another dimension, i mean you let the readers experience the life you made with this story.. The way it was written, wow.. I felt those feelings, really.. Especially in the end, oh. I almost cried.. Bravo, thank you for this. Keep on writing! Godbless:)