Reviews for Echoes of the Void
Been tracking this since I think chapter 9 was new... been hoping for an update for some time as I thought it quite good.

I've noticed lately the others tory you've been putting out, the Harry Potter & Fate/stay night crossover, hopefully some time can be diverted to this one.
AnonAnon chapter 11 . 1/7
Read it all in one go.
Superb!
I hope it will be continued someday (hopefully soon).

Thats Kohaku ain chapeter 11? 0_0
Well there go your DeathStar Luke! ;)
Ibskib chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Ubiquitous Dell Wind?
'Ubiquitous Wind' makes sense, but the 'Dell' not so much, or did you mean 'Fell'?
Ibskib chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
"her physical and mental distinctiveness to be added to his own"... Is he suddenly channeling The Borg? ;-)

The story is entertaining so far, although a bit slow going, it could also use a bit more proofreading, here and there words are missing, as well as the occasional awkward or confusing sentence.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
More than a year since this was updated, it's probably abandoned but I really liked it and I pray for any updates and its completion.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Haha. That was kinda awesome. She really is her mother's daughter even if she doesn't have the same eyes. XD
Senzetzu chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Anima chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
So...Kohaku was summoned? In her Amber persona? And she is the Mind of God? With Derf and Under in her possesion?

...yeah, they're all fucked.

Still, I am curious as to who is the Vindarlf. Is it Sakura? She certainly fits the whole 'emptiness' theme.
llat-2 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
"I don't want to want to die, please, I don't want to-" um "want to want to"? Still Mana killing Montmorency like that was nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
can you update this soon?
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
the maid was summoned ... it really suits his master, not to mention that is well prepared
Bladedknight chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Oh my, how very fun this story is for me to read. I always enjoy a good story, regardless of what may happen, and I must say, I really enjoy Mana's personality. I sincerely hope that the rest of this will be just as good. Well then, time to keep reading on!
kewllewk chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I like how you managed to display the obligatory duel in a way that was deliciously different while still managing to do the things it is in place for(establishing that the summoned familiar isn't useless). I particularly liked the death, always a fan of people who go against the norms.
Deus ex Calamus chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
...Hell's bells, Kohaku as Mozunitonirun? Wow.
Skelo chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
I get to be 300! Keep it up I just finished watching garden of sinners.