Reviews for It Gets Better
Rivermoon1970 chapter 1 . 1/17
This was really good. I loved Reid's thoughts, especially on Suicide. I've been there and I identigy with Reid way too much and you're captured him brilliantly here.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
nice. fanfic.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Type your review here...
red2013 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
good story with a nice ending of hotch kissing reid.

red
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Very nice!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow. That was good on multiple levels. I mean, not only are we talking Reid being gay and the whole, Hotch appearing out of nowhere and being loving and whatnot, but it's also about the truth, the reality of the situation so many of us (yes, I purposely use "us") find ourselves in because of our sexuality-our own BLOODY feelings.

Bravo.

BTW, I also added this fic to my Hotch/Reid community. Congrats. I only pick the good stuff. :)
Lexikal chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was superb writing, some of the best I've read yet! Except for a few grammatical errors, this was like tiramisu for the eyes. You captured Hotch perfectly, and I think Hotch is the hardest to "catch"- Hotch lived and breathed for me in this story, and Reid's angst and pain and self-doubt were throbbingly apparent. I'm female and straight and honestly don't think either Reid or Hotch are gay, but Hotch/Reid slash is the only real CM slash I'll read (or pre-slash) and you wrote this amazingly well!

Your descriptions of Hotch were amazing and had a refined, almost Kubrick feel to them. I was reminded of Gibson's performance in 'Eyes Wide Shut' for some inane reason, reading this (but also a good reason!) and the descriptions of each scene brought this fic to life and made it breathe! Excellent work! -Lexikal
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Beautiful, so glad you wrote it. It's a very good message.
Daylyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was awesome and poignant and excellently done.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is really good.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wonderful job! I LOVED this. :) It was amazing!
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was really sweet, I'm glad you read it.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Beautiful portrayal of the fear and the growth, especially paired with the scenes from LDSK. Hotchner's revelation was perfect, too.

~ Kitty
bowie28 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was brilliant. Thanks for writing this, and sharing it with us.
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow... you are an absolutely AMAZING writer! I love how you portrayed the emotion, and phrased the breaking of hotch's mask! A beautiful piece, and I know you will do brilliantly in the NaNoWriMo with such a fantastic style :)

Great story! Keep up the awesome work _