Reviews for another day, another daring rescue
warden-xy chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is like 7 different kinds of cute. Had me grinning like a loon all the way through it. Great job! :D
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
At least this Kirk has more luck with Rand than TOS Kirk. Great little story.
AES13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was just great! Really enjoyed the banter and Jim's conscious preening but also really loved Janice's defense of him. His admission that he "liked" her was hilarious too.

Thank you!
ecsuss chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was really cute, how about a sequel please
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I read this a few weeks back and was trying to remember where I had found it (although, I don't think it was finished at the time). The Kirk/Rand Community over at Livejournal is awesome. Very well done.

At first I was stunned! Who is The Evil Warden? McCoy. Kirk is such a baby. I don't want to sound irritating and rain on your parade, but I got the impression that the mind meld Kirk experienced with Prime, was specifically about Nero's time on the Klingon penal asteroid known as Rura Penthe. Why else would he ask about his father? This will be a very important part of the next movie. By the way, did you watch "ST: TUC" like I suggested. A hint: They both have the same hair style and color.

Whenever I watch "The Man Trap" I have to wonder why McCoy just stands there, instead of doing something. Yea, Janice, for acting quickly. Where the hell is Spock? Ahh, the Admiralty. I get a feeling she's actually got a lot of these guys eating out of her hand (because of the hint). "It's Carol Marcus all over again." Oh, I wish I hadn't read that. I never did like the fact that we got such a WTF moment in "ST: TWOK!" And then they take care of their boo boo in the next film while creating another boo boo. This stoy ended sweetly though.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome story. Thank you for a great start to my morning.
stacht chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I liked it! very funny and sweet :)