Reviews for Some Things Last Forever
Hanks-a-lot chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thoroughly entertaining and suspensful. I read this all in one sitting which means that you have have spellbound me with your great writing talent. Soooo... Where do we go from here?

What would give you the incentive to continue (Nov 2010 is too long a wait)?

Your new fan,

HC
Soul93 chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
I read the version on SM/WW site and just wanted to say I truly enjoyed it and hope you can complete it someday
damonreader05 chapter 18 . 11/28/2010
WOW cant wait till the next chapter.
Robenson chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Looking forward to the remaining chapters.
HELLACRE13 chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Bruce and Lara are a really good couple. I never thought about them until you did this! Kudos and I hope you update this story soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
Okay I forgive you Bruce.

Yeah it's as good a reason as any. Diana only went after Bruce cause she thought Clark was not available.
HELLACRE13 chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Oh go to hell, Bruce. Who cares what you .
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Yeah you need to tell her Clark. Pronto. Love their playful banter.
HELLACRE13 chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Nooo. Lois? Darn it!
HELLACRE13 chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
I love that J'onn is not surprised. Even in comics most of the JLA see what Clark and Diana do not see. That they there is something unique and special between them.
HELLACRE13 chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Yeah who the heck cares what Bruce thinks. he had his chance. Blew it. Heck he didn't even want it cause he has a whole list of ladies in his life. And glad to see Diana is not hung up over the past and able to see that relationship would have never worked.
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
This chap was so good.

I loved how you write that love scene. The way he loves her is so reverential and sensual.
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Aw, I love this story and I think you never quite finished it, right? I will be following it again.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great start. I like it already.
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great story so far, definitely interesting.

Glad that you decided to post this story here on

Looking forward to reading more.

Post when you can.