Reviews for Cupboard
xxdelightfullxx chapter 1 . 8/29
I didnt expect to like petunia ever quite honestly but i love the way youve written her! It really makes it easy to see from her perspective and i love her reactions to the potters
WazupRose chapter 1 . 8/16
You've actually managed to make me like Petunia (sort of). Good job! This was very well written and Petunia was surprisingly not too OC. The last part with the cupboard was pretty sad, but at least Petunia can see now how terrible it is.
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/6
that was awesome i can't find words to say how awesome that was
Draco122
spk chapter 1 . 7/17
WOW...just WOW! Amazing idea of how Petunia could be. Absolutely LOVED this! So much of it tugged at my heart, and that was a perfect ending. Thank you for sharing.
That was really amazing
ThatPotterhead chapter 1 . 6/17
This is very touching and a beautiful fan fic
Well written. A good protrayal of Aunt Petunia. I believe this is possible.
Skendo chapter 1 . 4/18
I loved this! Thank you for sharing :)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/10
Thanks for sharing
HarryPotterFan26 chapter 1 . 1/13
The feels, man.
HeartsandHedwigs chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
OMG ;3 so amazing!
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
She deserved much more than guilt, her and her horrid family should have served jail time. I am not so forgiving of child abusers. Great one shot though.
Makuro767 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
It is funny how much your story about Harry and Ginny reflected the 8th book
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I remember reading this story the first time and loving it. This time, I was in the mood for a Petunia story and really got into it. I was tearing up at the end from the empathy I felt. Well done sir and/or madam. It's an exceptional occurance for a one-shot to be that impactful, and you should be proud of what you've written.