Reviews for Cupboard
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow, this story is phenomenal. I can't believe I just found it. I never even thought of reconciliation with Petunia down the road. It's really touching.
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 4/9
You should be sorry you b****!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 4/9
I enjoyed this!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 4/1
Awww this was adorable. I really like fics where either Petunia or Dudley finally grows up and interacts with Harry again. I'd love to see a sequel where she goes into the magical world for a while and we get to see her reactions, but this is great as-is.
maria chapter 1 . 3/22
that was very nice! thanks
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 2/1
I really loved thatz reasonable progression of feelings. That she felt remorse and started changing was wonderful.
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 1/30
Humans has a habit of making mistakes, and what's important is what you do after them. Learn from your mistakes and if it affected other people, they too should learn how to forgive. (Although tbh, I'm not much of a fan of Ginny, she was tolerable here.) No human is perfect, others is more jaded or hurt, but no human is entirely evil either. I liked that there was character growth here, with no obvious biased hate. When people write these fanfics, they too often forget a human characteristic: People is afraid of things unknown. I honestly believe Petunia is only a representative of a human being who lives in a structured society, who has her own flaws like everyone else, but at the same time humane characteristics that makes her real - her maternal love for her son for eg. People have their own values - for the family, it was 'normalcy', and who can fault them for that?
ronoel chapter 1 . 1/21
Te odio me hiciste llorar... gracias por este cierre ;)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 1/19
Excellent tale. Very moving. So happy to see some character growth from Petunia, and forgiveness is such a healthy thing for Harry, and even Ginny. New fave for me.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 1 . 1/1
Great story. I am impressed with how well you covered Petunia's emotional journey in such a short amount of time. I also really liked your portrayal of the Potter family. Very festive.
LaPetitePlumeRousse chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Great story! The ending was very touching. Thanks!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Great writing hon! So glad to see that she finally realized what a horrific cow she had been during Harry's childhood! ;o)
Deidara chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Simply beautiful. She finally understood the wrong she did in the past, yet had an opportunity to see her nephew again and they parted in good terms. A story about healing. Thank you. :)
LilyXJames chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
That was ver interesting story :) enjoyed it very much

LilyXJames _
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is one of those things that shoulda so so so happened. The Dursleys never got their comuppence but a reckoning even one sided woulda been great.