Reviews for Cupboard
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/18
She deserved much more than guilt, her and her horrid family should have served jail time. I am not so forgiving of child abusers. Great one shot though.
Makuro767 chapter 1 . 8/19
It is funny how much your story about Harry and Ginny reflected the 8th book
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/18
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
I remember reading this story the first time and loving it. This time, I was in the mood for a Petunia story and really got into it. I was tearing up at the end from the empathy I felt. Well done sir and/or madam. It's an exceptional occurance for a one-shot to be that impactful, and you should be proud of what you've written.
I'm not a fan of canon in fanfiction but this was an excellent take on Petunia admitting (if only in her own head) that she had made mistakes with her nephew. And I especially loved her reaction to the name Albus Severus (really wth were Harry and Ginny thinking?).
Aayushi chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh no. Jo herself said that Dudley and Harry made it a point to visit each other as adults. It was POTTERIFFIC I LOVED IT! I cried...hmmm that was a a bit ooc
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/11
This was actually very nice. It's almost like cartharsis (I hope that's the right word) for Petunia - her way of apologizing to Harry for how she treated him back then.
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 4/1
The feels. Agh. God, the feels. LOVE it. It's amazingly and intensely emotional and...yeah. I can totally see this happening. :D
WolfSymphony chapter 1 . 3/15
I really loved this story, it made me teary-eyed and everything. I believe you captured the essence of a human realizing her mistakes and reacting to them. You did a really good job and got deep down into Petunia's regret! I loved it and I wish there was more. Maybe somewhere where Harry sees Dudley again, or another time Petunia sees Harry. But the ending was beautiful and heart-breaking and I thank you for writing this!
PJOFangirl10 chapter 1 . 2/24
The feels! They hurt! Love this.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/21
Too much Albus which is my least favourite among Potter kids and to top it all, your James Sirius got red hair...yuck. A red haired Potter boy is off
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 1/5
That was awesome but had a sad ending
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
liked the story!

thanks for writing

super interesting! yay harry is successful and everyone is happy and petunia is seeing the light!

looking forward to reading the sequel!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was definitely interesting.
Softie chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I've always hated Petunia. And I am crying now wet, hot tears, at four a.m. for the Boy-Who-Never-Lived.