Reviews for Cupboard
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 8/18
Time can always change points of views and opinions. When you know you're doing something wrong but you push it aside thinking you're doing it for the "right/normal" reasons, for some, reason can be reached and the truth can be seen and forgiveness can hopefully achieved. I love this one shot really shows the depth of humanity. Thanks for writing.
OMG!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 1 . 5/14
Wonderful
mysinger chapter 1 . 3/29
A wonderful story. I thought you were spot on with Petunia. Ten years can change one's perspective.
Without the constant intrusions of the wizarding world in her life to aggravate her she might come to see Vernon and Dudley, as well as Harry, more clearly. I loved the scene at the end where she grieved for the child Harry had been and her own actions toward him.
Harry, Ginny and their children were very well-written. Thank you.
Pottercrazy chapter 1 . 2/18
Love it
It made me cry
Keep up the exelent work
I absolutely loved it
Tears chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Feels
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
fantastic!~~~~~~
SoAngelicTi chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I love these types of Aunt Petunia fanfiction. I used to think, and still do, that she loved Lily and was a good person. Vernon's the idiot.
xxdelightfullxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
I didnt expect to like petunia ever quite honestly but i love the way youve written her! It really makes it easy to see from her perspective and i love her reactions to the potters
WazupRose chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
You've actually managed to make me like Petunia (sort of). Good job! This was very well written and Petunia was surprisingly not too OC. The last part with the cupboard was pretty sad, but at least Petunia can see now how terrible it is.
draco122 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
that was awesome i can't find words to say how awesome that was
Draco122
spk chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
WOW...just WOW! Amazing idea of how Petunia could be. Absolutely LOVED this! So much of it tugged at my heart, and that was a perfect ending. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
That was really amazing
ThatPotterhead chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
This is very touching and a beautiful fan fic