Reviews for At The Beep
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love this, how Eames first knew Mal before the others and how the messages and subsequent scenes show their relationship development. That message with Eames complaining about how Dom showed up was hilarious, and the part about Mal's death was heartbreaking, great job !
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it. I really liked this idea. It was interesting to see their relationship develop in this way.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is amazing! What an interesting idea; it's an intriguing way to tell a story. I had to read it twice; the second time with Piaf playing in the background. Thank you for sharing this! :D
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
*purrs happily* That was en excellent idea and the last voicemail is particularly brilliant.
aislinnrae chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is great. I especially love the end.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
lol.. can i steal arthur's phone and listen to all of his voice messages? xPP
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
this story is CUTE.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
lovely and very funny!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
aw that was cute D
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
lmao, awwww. very cute :) very funny
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow, this was great!

The concept was very creative - we get to see this relationship growth from the outside looking in. I also really liked the commentary after each message - I thought it was necessary to keep that scene going, and you did a great job keeping the reader informed before moving onto the next message.

Hahah - Eames would kiss Arthur, and on the job, no less!

Lol - some crazy party for Dom, aye? *shakes head* Oh, Eames.

Ha! Lesson learned from this fic: Eames is one of the worst drunks there is. *shakes head* Just shameful. And the jail scene was too funny.

Aw, poor Mal! I think it was nice that we got to see that in the perspective of Eames and Arthur already knowing Mal. It's sad, though.

Oh, my. The peak of the relationship - one more kiss and a punch from Cobb. Nice message there.

Lol, another lookit drunk!Eames. But this one ends on a more. . .pleasant note. *smirks*

Great job. I love this!

IOTR chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love the indirect way of telling the story, and the little bit of background you wrote in the beginning. Wonderful story, dear. You wrote them just as I imagined. :)
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha I really enjoyed this! It was a very interesting idea to show their relationship and tell a story through a bunch of phone messages. And you did a very good job of telling the story through them, despite them being disjointed. Good job :)