Reviews for The Twilight Saga: Solar Flare
Guest chapter 33 . 6/14/2017
I'm still reading. And no matter what if the books are still selling someone is going to be reading them. And they'll probably look up some fan fiction about it too.
djcarnation chapter 33 . 4/8/2017
twilight will never b PLEASE finish the story,dont leave it in a done such a great job with it ,so b eagerly awaiting updates.
Ms.W2016 chapter 33 . 8/7/2016
I read your story for about 2 days straight. Im really into it. If u still get on here and check reviews just know this story is so awesome. And i hope by some chance u continue with it!
desiblevins101 chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
Hey I'm still twilight crazy lol might be like one of the only ones it seems_ it really sucks that your not continuing this story because I loved it 3 so I guess since your not continuing all I can say is thank you . Thank you for such a wonderful read :) your truly a great author 3
4Gracie04 chapter 33 . 10/1/2015
I love this story! I hope you will continue in the future! This is one of the best Jacob & Bella stories I've read! I just want to see them end up together. I want to see Victoria destroyed & Edward to find someone else that makes him happy. Please consider finishing soon. Thank you for sharing this story!
Lilyhookbaba chapter 33 . 3/3/2015
Girl don't get discouraged. Hell I love ur story and don't ever think it's not good enough. I agree that twilight is kinda dead now but there're still some passionate fans out there so I say continue. I hope u find the right motivation to get u going. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/28/2015
you really should at least finish the story. I am a very big team Jacob fan and I like how you basically switched the roles of Edward and Jacob. Edward would be a really great friend and protector for Bella and I have always thought Jacob would be the most amazing husband and dad. I love the idea of this story and you are a great author. I really hope that you decide to continue the story. if you really need inspiration on what to do next, I would look around and read some other team Jacob fanfics for ideas. Pleeeeease update.
-Alli
Your 1 Fan chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Plz continue this is the best team jacob story I've ever read & I have read ALOT jacob stories. I am still crazy about Twilight and this story. I don't care it takes you to update, I love this story and you are a great writter. I hope you continue this story, although it seem unlikely :'(
FreckledWolf chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
I'm still a major fan of Twilight. Do I think its dead? No Do I think people are teased and told not to like Twilight? Definitely yes. I think so many people are curtsied for like or loving or being a major fan, I hope you find motivation to finish you story. I do love it dearly although I'll be sad to see it finished because I want to know all about "their" lives. but I know it must come to an end at some point.
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 31 . 3/24/2014
Yes I am still a Bella and Jacob fan. Just because they aren't making movies or books doesn't mean you should stop writing. Please don't keep us waiting to long to see what happens next. And Part 2 and 3 of Solar Flare is an AWESOME IDEA! Please keep writing!
Louise M Frost chapter 33 . 12/20/2013
I was enjoying your story :)
Alexis chapter 33 . 11/14/2013
Just saying, even if I wasn't a Twilight fan, you're story would make me one! There are not enough awesome Jake/Bella fics out there! This is one of my favorites and would really make me sad if you didn't continue. I started this yesterday I think? No, it's 3 am in the morning so technically I started reading 2 days ago and I haven't been able to put my phone down. I was even reading it during chemistry class, which I really should be paying attention in. You're a great writer, and you've captured the perfect essence of Jacob and Bella's relationship! Please continue!
Lady-Isowen chapter 33 . 10/6/2013
Have you tried out Jacob Black N Pack?
keydix421 chapter 33 . 10/5/2013
This story is phenomenal plz continue to finish it.
tiredminds chapter 32 . 10/5/2013
PLEASE finish this story. This is the best Jacob/Bella story I have read to date. It would be a real shame if you just left it when it has the potential to be a great story! Yes the Twilight craze isn't as crazy as it used to be, but that is why there is fanfiction; it is still alive to the fans, like me. Please, please, please, please, please finish this story. xo